0.10.5 Deployment Timeline and Upcoming Race Events

im going to Q.Q till patch day
so no fix for the dsync shitfest? awesome !
well WARFRAME any one?
"
I support this post. I played World of Warcraft for 5 years and not even once I experienced "desync".

Lag ? Sure. Desync where In my screen I hit the mob and the hit´s dont register because the mob is elsewhere ? Never.

So dont tell us that desync "cant be fixed". If it cant be fixed it´s because the code for player/mob positioning sucks and they should change it.

edit:

Please make cuthroat permanent league happen. Man, that would make us guys LOVED by all Hardcore gamers out there.

Don't worry, once they realize how serious this is, they'll just reprogram a whole aspect of the game real quick - should be done in a week or two.

World of Warcraft isn't like this. Have you ever played an FPS before? The rubberbanding and the like in those games feels awfully like the desync here. That's been happening for years, prior to this game's development. The fact that it's been around for so long is proof that it likely can't be entirely fixed; the best GGG can do is work to minimize its occurence, which is what they've been doing.
Last edited by sinjin25 on Apr 5, 2013, 2:56:37 AM
CUT THROAT
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Actually i am a bit sad that the patch wasent out when i awoke.

But im more sad that the patch will not the arriving today either.

Sadface :(
Hopefully there is a solo season ladder and party season ladder next season....
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Powster wrote:

/signed
Price increases is inflation yesterday. Money printing is inflation today. Deficit spending is inflation tomorrow

Time is 01:50:06 in NZ, when will we get the patch =)))
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
when? wheeeeeen? :)
"
Powster wrote:

Totally agreed.. also wish there were more solo events compared to parties

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info