0.10.5 Deployment Timeline and Upcoming Race Events

"
pulhAz0r wrote:

That´s what i did and because of that i wont buy the stash tabs i was planning on buying.

Good idea isnt it ?

Stop the bullshit excuses and fix the desync.

go play Hearthstone little boy

mod edit: do not insult other posters please.
Closed Beta community doesn't care about the bitching, Open Beta community who do care please leave, BUY a game and you have officially earned the right to complain UNTILL THAT TIME PLEASE SHUT YOU PIEHOLES!

Chtis (1 name - definition of GGG as a whole) keep up the great work, do not bow down to 1 day flies...
Steady as she goes and we'll get there ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
Was very fun running in Season One races, for sure. Do have quite a few suggestions for it of course. I'll post these in a feedback thread at some point.

7 Solo Demis, 0 Team Demis. Top 40 season ladder. I probably could have stayed top 20 if I tried harder :\ But I kept dying in races and giving up instead of trying to get at least 1-3 points. Also, having real life stuff to do.

Looking forward to this next patch though, building up a melee character right now.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
smartybarty wrote:
Closed Beta community doesn't care about the bitching, Open Beta community who do care please leave, BUY a game and you have officially earned the right to complain UNTILL THAT TIME PLEASE SHUT YOU PIEHOLES!

Chtis (1 name - definition of GGG as a whole) keep up the great work, do not bow down to 1 day flies...

So what you are superior to everyone else because you got into the closed beta? I hope you die a slow painful death just because you are an ignorant fuck. Do you think your game will last very long if everyone who joined during open beta just left? No your game would stagnate in to a memory faster than the only time you ever had your dick in a woman.

You can call yourself a pro , an elitist , whatever the fuck you want. The truth is though, that you are just a Fanboy. Just a little fanboy who will support every bad mechanic , decision, and bug that is found in the game.

Closed Beta or Open Beta , we all play the same game. You know the issues are present , you know they piss you off sometimes. Get your dick out of chris' ass.

mod edit: enough with the uncivil behavior.
You never saw me
"
Fugitivelama wrote:
"
smartybarty wrote:

So what you are superior to everyone else because you got into the closed beta? I hope you die a slow painful death just because you are an ignorant fuck. Do you think your game will last very long if everyone who joined during open beta just left? No your game would stagnate in to a memory faster than the only time you ever had your dick in a woman.

You can call yourself a pro , an elitist , whatever the fuck you want. The truth is though, that you are just a Fanboy. Just a little fanboy who will support every bad mechanic , decision, and bug that is found in the game.

Closed Beta or Open Beta , we all play the same game. You know the issues are present , you know they piss you off sometimes. Get your dick out of chris' ass.

- Where do I state I feel superior? Just facts that dsync was around in CB and the reactions were constructive instead of insulting

- Why do you want me to die a slow and painful death and I didn't know you knew my sexlife...

- I have close to NO dsync issues whatsoever, use a lot of so called dsync risky builds with close to no dsync issues

- Dsync is discussed so many times and still is, the posted lots of info about that and they said they are working on it multiple times.

what more do you want? they don't have a magic wand and you do not posses the knowledge yourself to fix this because if you do please let them know. The risk of people complaining too much about this in every post is that GGG might feel pressured to make a "quick fix" to serve the community. They are stil in BETA fase and i don't think the complaints are just because of that. They have people working on all sorts of things and I'm sure some people are specially assigned to fix this issue. If it's still an issue AFTER official game release (not open beta) I will be one of the first in line to ask for an explanation.

The difference i tried to reason between open and closed beta players in my previous reply was not that of eletist vs non elitist it was simply to say if something is given to you for F**** FREE be thankful for it and don't bite the hand that feeds you (and don't try to be clever by trying to turn that phrase the other way around because that would be low, even for you...)
Exiled for Eternity
"
Fugitivelama wrote:
"
smartybarty wrote:

Think about this for a second

you're wishing death upon someone that disagrees with you over an aspect of a videogame

take a deep breath and think about that

oh and if you can't spend $10.00 for the closed beta you're the fool
Why do you even respond in a polite way to people like Fugitivelama? I still hope smart companys like GGG will realise sometime that they are not depending on these creatures and just ban them without any comments from forums and games and let a intelligent and constructive community grow and develop.

What went wrong with these people??

mod edit: agreed. Let's keep this even-handed and respectful.
"
pulhAz0r wrote:
You guys are clueless as fuck.

If you have to MINIMIZE something it means it´s an actual problem.

FIX IT, DONT MINIMIZE IT.

If by "fix it", you mean remove it completely, then I respond to your comment by saying: Obviously you haven't read anything in this thread. Desync cannot be removed completely.

Of course desync is an "actual problem", but the root cause, latency, is an unavoidable outcome of playing an online game.

So like, chill out, man.
"
PolleyPocket wrote:
will there b desync fixes? man i wanna play more HC but being melee in PoE kills everytime lol

Desync will never get fixed.

Now get used to it. or press shift sometimes...
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
Keep up the outstanding work! You have my money and my time. I can't get away from this game at all =|

I did start to finally notice desync issues, and I have to say, it is pretty irritating. But, this game absolutely rules otherwise. It's hard to stay upset. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info