0.10.5 Deployment Timeline and Upcoming Race Events

We received masses of great data and feedback from our first season of race events. The prize structure will be a little different in Season Two, and we're working hard on coming up with awesome rewards and race types. Season Two will start on April 20, 2013, and will last for the same duration as Season One (45 days).

The 12 days between seasons is an opportunity for racers to have some rest and to try out the fun interim events that we have planned. Between seasons, we're going to be running a lot of practise races, trials of weird race ideas and maybe even some cut-throat events. Details may be announced as early as tomorrow!

I can confirm, as suggested previously, that the alternate art Demigod's Triumphs that we'll be giving out to the top 20 players on the Season One ladder will indeed have custom flavour text indicating which final placing the recipient achieved.

The response to my suggestion of a new Development Manifesto (like the Beta Manifesto from last year) was really strong. We will go ahead with this plan and I'm expecting to find time this weekend to put it together.

We may be able to post 0.10.5 patch notes tomorrow. I'm very excited for you guys to try this patch out.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 4, 2013, 12:30:41 AM
Nice.

Can't wait to try new support gems, I've been waiting since they were announced.

Keep up the good work GGG.
Last edited by ColonelLance on Apr 4, 2013, 12:33:41 AM
My heavy strike is ready to knock every mob into a wall on the entire map with a single multistrike.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
3rd

Keep up the good work, guys!
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Last edited by Jim_Fear on Apr 4, 2013, 12:35:04 AM
"
Between seasons, we're going to be running a lot of practice races, trials of weird race ideas and maybe even some cut-throat events

Please please please please please please please!
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
4th - permanent lethal HC league please for the crazy people.. or something similar which is substantially harder than the normal HC
will there b desync fixes? man i wanna play more HC but being melee in PoE kills everytime lol
no desync news or updates? :sadface:
oh man can't wait !!
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
"who cares bout desync

we do have some new microtransactions you can buy with real money tho !

please buy them so we can spend the money on artists so they can make more microtransaction effects"

yes im a little mad
IGN @ EasyLeagueEasyLife

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info