0.10.5 Deployment Timeline and Upcoming Race Events

upcoming Patch, new Gems, new Season soon & some Cut Thoat-Fun ... yes :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Melkrow wrote:
Actually...I'm slightly disappointed by GGG this time around. If last week you said you were gonna delay the patch for 2 weeks, then I wouldn't have been disappointed. I hate liers. I know things come up and blah blah blah, but honestly I don't care. Just don't lie, I don't care how long you take. Carrot on a stick is bad business practice in the long run.

We will always delay patches if they are not quite ready in time. If the patch would cause problems for the beta realm (crashes, character damage, crazy balance, feature regression, etc) then we'll wait until it's fixed before we deploy it.

Many companies prefer to have month-long quality assurance cycles for their patches, but we're trying to deliver a patch every week, which means that some of them will occur a few days late. Thanks for your feedback though - we'll try to make sure it's communicated well in the future!

Chris how many people work at GGG and how many work at Blizzard - Keep up the good work you guys are doing - you will surely be bigger and BETTER than Blizzard one of these days.

PS I wish I could afford to be a Diamond supporter to design my own end-game 2H axe. Remember you have many loyal fans out here in the big bad world!!
Last edited by Reckless66 on Apr 4, 2013, 10:29:36 AM
tak
gg
Is there any info somewhere on the support with power charges? If yes could someone link me to it or explain how it will work? Thank you.
cutthroat ftw
"
MrShadow wrote:
New melee gems is good thing, but when there will be something done for melee survivability which is one of the main reason melees are in a bad state? (armor being useless against big hits, evasion chars being one shot...)

If the melee support gems make melee more efficient at attacking, then it'll indirectly help survivability.

With that said, I believe GGG have stated that they will be addressing survivability separately, but haven't said exactly what they're going to do or when they'll do it. It's possible they'll let us know in the upcoming beta manifesto.
"
A permanent Cut-Throat league would be fun/interesting at first, but after a week it'd devolve into the higher level players camping any new chars. The strong would get stronger, while the weak cannot do a thing..
its impossible for anyone to play 24/7/365
Still no Extra Gore? My money is waiting!
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
Hello,
I've been playing PoE since the middle of February 2013 and I'm about 1900 place on the season ladder. For me is a quite good score. I've never died because of desync, but only by making foolish decisions(48lvl week race 1 day before the race ended). I've experienced a desync and disconnection recently, while playin 3h race, it was a little annoying but I didn't die because of that. I'm trying my best to get points so as GGG do their work. There will always be complainers equal to satisfy people. I'm really glad that I can play such a game for free. If I die well I'll try again or. This is only a game. I'm sure they trying to fix desync problem, so be patience.

Respect to all of you and appologize for my English

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info