[3.22] Armoured Exsanguinate Scion - 30k armour 100% spellsup 75/75 real block

I was searching a build for Sentinel and found yours. I leveled it to lv 90 and fell in love with it :p

Thanks to it I made a trickster variant based on armour/ES with the keystone corrupted soul to split damage between ES and life, and ivory tower to get a massive amount of ES for reserving life.

I'm at t16 right now, will try to push it further before the league ends.
Last edited by Bible_Black on May 1, 2022, 8:38:07 PM
I ran this build in standard to test it out and I want to use it for Sentinel, but I struggle to understand some parts of it. Like using Righteous Fire, and various other parts of it, mainly having so many auras. I guess if I had the items required to drop reservations I would be in a much better spot, but as it stands I feel little confidence in the build for me personally.

Any tips on how I can help keep myself going without needing all the auras or what I can do if I can't afford to get these items, or is it recommended I use another build to get to mapping first then try to fund the Exsang build?

Discord below;
Zyrithithrall#5683
"
RGMayhem wrote:
I ran this build in standard to test it out and I want to use it for Sentinel, but I struggle to understand some parts of it. Like using Righteous Fire, and various other parts of it, mainly having so many auras. I guess if I had the items required to drop reservations I would be in a much better spot, but as it stands I feel little confidence in the build for me personally.

Any tips on how I can help keep myself going without needing all the auras or what I can do if I can't afford to get these items, or is it recommended I use another build to get to mapping first then try to fund the Exsang build?

Discord below;
Zyrithithrall#5683

This build can be played as a league starter, please look into the leveling guide. There are many mechanics which get introduced when gaining better gear but the core build doesn't need anything, not even uniques. and with that you should at least reach yellow maps without problems.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
RGMayhem wrote:

Discord below;
Zyrithithrall#5683

This build can be played as a league starter, please look into the leveling guide. There are many mechanics which get introduced when gaining better gear but the core build doesn't need anything, not even uniques. and with that you should at least reach yellow maps without problems.

So how do some of these later skills show up later? I did follow the leveling guide as hard as I could, only forgetting minor things like some of the links as I am practicing speed running as well cause after 10 leagues I am bored to Sin of the main game lul. I believe and trust you when you say I can get into yellows cause before I really tampered with anything trying to match the links I felt confident to everything but fire damage, and after grandfathering a bunch of old gear and ignoring stuff I felt that durabilty come back.

But yeah, I think for me the only thing I want to know is more of how the later skills get used. I might've missed somethings in the text and will be rereading it more thoroughly after this post cause I really do like this build and want to run it. Thank you for the reply.
"
RGMayhem wrote:

So how do some of these later skills show up later? I did follow the leveling guide as hard as I could, only forgetting minor things like some of the links as I am practicing speed running as well cause after 10 leagues I am bored to Sin of the main game lul. I believe and trust you when you say I can get into yellows cause before I really tampered with anything trying to match the links I felt confident to everything but fire damage, and after grandfathering a bunch of old gear and ignoring stuff I felt that durabilty come back.

But yeah, I think for me the only thing I want to know is more of how the later skills get used. I might've missed somethings in the text and will be rereading it more thoroughly after this post cause I really do like this build and want to run it. Thank you for the reply.

I will update the build with early game (almost)no unique gear options as well as the sockets to use. this may take a few days, but I should have it ready before sentinel

"
tsunamikun wrote:

I will update the build with early game (almost)no unique gear options as well as the sockets to use. this may take a few days, but I should have it ready before sentinel

Thanks, looking forward to it
Nice. I shall wait for update. But nothing changed this 3.18 right? Everything should be the same
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Nice. I shall wait for update. But nothing changed this 3.18 right? Everything should be the same

exactly, also i played that build 2 seasons in a row, i'm currently playing something else, so there won't be any updates outside small fixes etc.
Level 69 Exsanguinate 5 link. damage feels bad this league. Rares are all tanks

Edit. May 16. 117 deaths. Tier 4 maps. Everything is very tank. Lots of things kill me fast.

It has been painful to level up. I do not recommend Exsanguinate as starting build in sentinels league.

I am not even sure I want to recommend anyone to play Exsanguinate in Sentinels league.

Nothing wrong with this build. It just bad league for the build. (so far at level 80) (Maybe i Will be proven wrong at 90 and better items) (But Motivation is dwindling)

Edit: May 18 - I gave up and quit. Level 82 . 170 deaths. Tier 8 maps. This is the end of the road for me in Sentinel league. I probably did something wrong in the build. But its not fun this league. In short I am quitting Scion Exsanguinate and also leaving this league and come back next league.
Last edited by Sazzbot on May 18, 2022, 2:15:52 PM
I’ll second that one with you, Sazz. The amount of PDR that these monsters have is absurd. I’ve gotten to 92 and I initially had a big focus on being as defensive as possible since day one was so rough. Now in red maps, things are dying but still those rares and magic monsters take ages. I just said screw it and dropped grace for Purity and RF to give that a go before throwing in the towel. That’s with a 6L (last link being life leech due to no spell Leech source yet), too. Should have seen my pinnacle boss kills today, had to dodge exarch balls around 5 or 6 times.

The finished product has good damage and great survival on PoB, but in practice it will take eons longer to reach that damage than if one were to play DD or Skelemage.

Really is too bad how the patch has just been ruining the league for many builds & players. I’m going to keep up with it at least until forbidden jewels are done and I hit 95. Those chaining butterflies (MTX) are too beautiful to pass on before build completion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info