[3.22] Armoured Exsanguinate Scion - 30k armour 100% spellsup 75/75 real block

So.. is the 'links' section correct? It's different from the PoB. PoB has stone golem but your 'links' section has no golem, and for the trigger wand on PoB it has stone golem but on your links it has tempest shield. Did I miss something here?
Last edited by BiscuitsnMustard on Feb 15, 2022, 4:14:41 PM
"
So.. is the 'links' section correct? It's different from the PoB. PoB has stone golem but your 'links' section has no golem, did I miss something here?

yes sorry, link section is from a far older version of the biuld back when tempest shield was still a buff.

i will update it "soon"
please follow the PoB or even better, look at my characters exsangqt(last league) and arch_exsang(current league) As usual i try new things every leage and will integrate them at the end of the league.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Feb 15, 2022, 4:17:19 PM
is necro ascendancy still the way to go? all u get now is the block. i feel like the big boost was from the life on block from bone offering which you no longer get.
"
rozakk wrote:
is necro ascendancy still the way to go? all u get now is the block. i feel like the big boost was from the life on block from bone offering which you no longer get.

Yes its still the waay to go. Bone offering got nerfed at lot but its still the best defensive option here.
but NEcro also gives cast speed which is an importnant factor. I currently employ 10 auras on myself (or 9 if you disregard flesh and stone) which gives 18% castspeed base. As Aura grant these cast speed it should also scale with aura effect(currently 50%) giving me 27% castspeed, which is nothing to scoff at.

Last but not least, the area of effect after consuming corpses:
This is up about 50% of the time and increses the area of effect of our flesh and stone and pride auras. This may only be a small bonus but a good one none the less.
Hey there, just trying this build out now since I had some extra cash to spare and wanted to respec off of my glacial hammer build.

It feels ok to play currently with what I've got, but when looking at my PoB import I'm apparently just barely breaching 100k dps.

I can't quite tell what I'm missing to see such a huge dps loss compared to your current PoB you linked (which is like close to 2 mil dps).

With the cash I had on hand I am of course missing some awakened gems and I maybe don't have tier 1 rolls on my gear, but I feel like I shouldn't be getting 20 times less damage here, I was hoping to be hitting at least a half a mil. This leads me to believe that I am missing something crucial and I can't quite figure out what.

If I could bug you to take a look at my character that would be super cool, though I get that it's a decent amount of work so no worries if not. I'm just scratching my head here trying to figure out what I'm missing:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DarkAvenger211/characters?characterName=GlacialHammerWhisperer

I can't run righteous fire yet because the degen is too much, but I figure it shouldn't be that much of a dps loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DarkAvenger211/characters?characterName=GlacialHammerWhisperer

I can't run righteous fire yet because the degen is too much, but I figure it shouldn't be that much of a dps loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ok some things which you have to fix:

Main Link:
arcane surge in mainlink: remove it, it doesn't work. We cast on life or ES only so arcane surge will never procc, as it needs mana to trigger. You also haven't got a ring enchant to procc it for you.
Change this socket to Bruality support.

empower <3 is weaker than efficacy support, change it. (spell will also be cheaper)

get trickster forbidden flesh/flame it will help with life requirement of righeous fire
get enough stats on gear to open up some points, while you don't have cluster jewels, try to reach spiritual aid (and take offering mastery). this will push you dps for about 15%

after that focus on getting lifereg on gear as RF gives another 40% mulitplier and you want to enable it.

you could also use pride with blessing support enabling you to run purity of fire(which gives up 6 max FR)

Thank you very much! I will try those suggestions out next. I never even noticed the Arcane surge thing, PoB seems to think it's adding quite a bit of DPS so it must not know I'm casting with life then.

Will see how it works from there
kudos on the pride/divine blessing idea, made my qol a lot better.

my build is below - just linking it because it is an extreme budget option -

https://pastebin.com/TqHu2Hyu

diadem no enchant - 25c , then another 30c or so in chromatics + one non-red to red harvest craft
chest - 10c
gloves - think 4c for the base
boots - 8c
belt - 4c
wand - 15c + 4c trigger craft
shield - 85c (well worth it imo)
amulet - 70c, think its less now. then another 70c for the anoint
rare ring - 1c
circle of guilt with arcane surge on hit (why is this so cheap?!) - 8c
forbidden jewels jugg ascendancy - 90c combined
anomalous malevolence - most expensive item - 1ex (looks like its closer to 2ex now) - well worth it imo as the longer duration is good for exsang, as well as molten shell and the pride/blessing, and works well with the amulet
watchers eye - 30c
timeless jewel - 50c
phys cluster - 40c
small cluster w/ pure might - 10c
rare jewel with phys multi, life - i found this myself but guessing its around 15c

I think my dps could be significantly boosted simply by getting better gems and adding quality lol, but i've been saving up for a different build so been very stingy.

Also i get a kick out of seeing how cheap i can make a build and still accomplish a lot of things.

For an actual total budget of about 3ex, this build is -

elemental immune almost -

ignite immunity is from the watchers eye (30c)
shock immunity from tempest shield
chill immunity from jugg ascendancy
just need freeze immunity on a flask but thats not too much of an issue generally
- stun immunity from jugg, and endurance charges. at the time i made this build i couldnt afford a 6l daresso's (my rare chest was 10c)
-super tanky on phys. basically unkillable from phys hits. spell hits usually ok but a buffed baran barrage is death

builds biggest weakness is definitely damage over time and esp chaos lol. Ive been debating getting a watchers that has unaffected by poison to swap in as needed but havent bothered yet. Im curious how much the trickster jewels help with that.
Hey rozakk.

When I load up that build it says your unreserved mana is -24%. Which aura do you put as a divine blessing?

And on that note where are you getting all of your reservation efficiency?
Thanks for this build been a blast with it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info