[3.22] Armoured Exsanguinate Scion - 30k armour 100% spellsup 75/75 real block

So I have been trying this on console. Playing on console is a bit rough as things tend to be extremely expensive but this being my second character I had something’s I’ve already farm/bought. I know in your leveling PoB it’s recommended to use lifesprig but I was looking at some of the other unique wands I have and storm prison gives %bonus to physical damage so could using these wands while level help with damage?

I’m only level 32 but my damage feels pretty bad at the moment especially. Especially versus bosses, it took me forever to kill Dominus last night. I’m assuming it gets a lot better soon?

It’s been fun so far though can’t wait till I can equip some of the higher level items I have. I may have to wait a bit before I can attempt the first lab though til I get a few more levels for myself and exsanguinate
Last edited by X Cholik X on Mar 23, 2022, 11:49:56 AM
"
X Cholik X wrote:
So I have been trying this on console. Playing on console is a bit rough as things tend to be extremely expensive but this being my second character I had something’s I’ve already farm/bought. I know in your leveling PoB it’s recommended to use lifesprig but I was looking at some of the other unique wands I have and storm prison gives %bonus to physical damage so could using these wands while level help with damage?

I’m only level 32 but my damage feels pretty bad at the moment especially. Especially versus bosses, it took me forever to kill Dominus last night. I’m assuming it gets a lot better soon?

It’s been fun so far though can’t wait till I can equip some of the higher level items I have. I may have to wait a bit before I can attempt the first lab though til I get a few more levels for myself and exsanguinate

hey!

Ok storm prison deosn't help in the slightest. this % phys dmg is only locally on the wand. Just search for a yellow wand with spelldmg(or make one yourself with essence of woe)

while you are leveling you can also use corrupting fever to give you a little dps boost. unfortunately dmg scales of gemlevel and links so without this it will feel weak.

Also, loose maim, it was changed as to only support attacks, use lifetap instead. for boss fights whith easily dogeable mechanics use malevolance instead of determination.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
X Cholik X wrote:

hey!

Ok storm prison deosn't help in the slightest. this % phys dmg is only locally on the wand. Just search for a yellow wand with spelldmg(or make one yourself with essence of woe)

while you are leveling you can also use corrupting fever to give you a little dps boost. unfortunately dmg scales of gemlevel and links so without this it will feel weak.

Also, loose maim, it was changed as to only support attacks, use lifetap instead. for boss fights whith easily dogeable mechanics use malevolance instead of determination.

so just changing the wands and replacing maim with lifetap was a HUGE damage boost. Definitely use a lot more life, but it's easily manageable with life flask until i get more regen. thanks for the info, these slight changes were absolutely massive improvements.
Last edited by X Cholik X on Mar 23, 2022, 1:47:58 PM
Tsunamikun, if you’re still poking your head in occasionally I’d like some advice. As I stated in my previous post I am on console. I did some more farming on my main for some currency because exsanuinate started feeling a little week again around mid yellows. I have 15 exalts which should be close to being able to buy the helm and chest. I checked your profile because the next thing I wanted to focus on obtaining is a wand. Unfortunately I did a search through 74 pages of all types of wands and nothing ever came even close to similar mods lol especially one that had a good synthesis mod. Do you have any advice on self crafting a wand?

That alt quality rf looks like a no go too unless I get lucky on some heists :(
Last edited by X Cholik X on Apr 2, 2022, 3:54:53 PM
Hey there, well the wand was 30ex i think at least?

but you can always expand the wand.
first search for a wand with 1 to phys spell skill gems and (physical) damage over time. these things should be quite cheap. (or delve for physical fractured mod items, but well thats gambling)

Optimally a beginners wand has:
+1 phys spell skill gems
~25% physical dmg over time OR 70% increased spell damage
at least 2 open suffix and either an additional open suffix or a prefix

with 3 open suffixes craft:
multimod + trigger + damage over time
with 2 open suffix and 1 prefix craft:
multimod + trigger + spelldamage

this type of wand I used last season

You could also use the vendor recipe to get a +1 phys spell skill gem wand, imprint it and than try to hit a good suffix, but thats expensive....
Thanks for the input, I’ve been trying to find a good +1 physical on console market no lucky yet so I may have to try the expensive route with the vendor recipe. For now just to get a little bit of extra damage I’ve been trying cold iron point but the lack of cast speed was brutal lol. I’ve used a rare jewel with some cast speed to help make up for it a bit until I get the forbidden jewels.

So far I’m loving this build the only other issue I’ve had was dex I ended up having to take one dex node but even with that I think I’m still a little short on getting chain support to 20. I’m hoping I can essence craft a high dex unset ring with some resistance

I also found a shaper mod angelic kite shield with % life on block but not sure if it’s worth it yet since I’m not hitting max block with bone offering

Oh I’m currently following your starting gear PoB, but I’m not sure where I got the divine blessing with pride set up from maybe your final tree? Anyway currently I can’t afford a level 4 enlighten which seem to be going on console for an average of 20 exalts. so I’m currently self casting pride with divine and auras are malevolence, purity of fire to hit fire cap, determination, tempest shield with vitality and purity on life. I cant squeeze in a banner yet :(
Last edited by X Cholik X on Apr 5, 2022, 12:43:48 PM
you don't really need chain support on 20, the damage of the hit is only important for cruelty, but trash should always be 40% and bosses, well without empower4 you won't get to 40% there(maybe with awakened brutality and crush)

you only need the dex that high after aquiring awakened chain support ;)
So far my luck has been terrible at trying to get good mods with the vendor recipe. I did however get lucky and got +1 physical gems and 84 spell damage using a essence of woe but it only has one open suffix which I trigger crafted. The damage feels close to the same as cold iron so I’ll use that for now.

I’m close to 91 and thinking about switching over from the starting gear PoB to your final PoB for the trees. At the moment I don’t have enough mana reservation to squeeze in war banner or temporal rift. I think the 8% mana reservation near leadership might be just enough to get them.

You’ve been really helpful throughout my whole learning process and I absolutely love the build out of the 3 main ones I’ve tried this season. One last thing though is there anyway to set up cwdt with molten shell and possible enduring? I feel like I have so many buttons to manage lol. I’ve gotten pretty good at maintaining pride and using impurity of fire as needed. I just added enduring cry and molten shell today. Wish I could bind it to my left stick so it’d cast on move similar to how putting molten shell on left click does on pc.
@tsunamikun you cleared feared this 3.17 league with this build?

ìm just browsing forums for builds for 3.18 and looking up feedbacks on builds.
"
Sazzbot wrote:
@tsunamikun you cleared feared this 3.17 league with this build?

ìm just browsing forums for builds for 3.18 and looking up feedbacks on builds.

yes i did. didn't clear simu through, reached wave 26-27 or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info