Ultimatum League: Creating the Trialmaster

I feel bad for Trialmaster when We defeat him. :/
This is at least the 3rd time GGG has made this mistake.

Release new boss, make it so only no-lifers and streamers see him.

Also see:
- Abyss league (1 abyssal depth in 5000 abysses, 1 lich in 5000 abyssal depths)
- Delve Leave (1 aul the Crystal king in your entire delve between depth 500 and 1000).
"
Rekill wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
Just add to the ever growing list bad boss designs GGG has been spewing out lately(Sirus, Maven, Grove).

Thank god they are optional

How can you even spawn grove now?... never done that boss. Heard she drops shit though. So doesn't really matter. But still a shame...

Only 2 infused beachheads which at that time we sold for 4 ex in total. Also 30c unique.
The new boss is so rare thers like a handful of youtube vids lol. regular people who dont map 18h a day wont even see it, let alone fight against him
"
Rekill wrote:
Yo i work a lot. And iam not even going to think about it. Stupid design. Also stuck on maps as always. Atlas progression still clunky af.

I agree with that. The fact that we have to do normal completion, awakening completion, maven's witnessing and pitfights made me almost puke. Please GGG lower it atleast a bit. Oh and how could I forget about conquerors!

I would really like to see a QoL like master missions would grant sometimes awakening completion of random map on the atlas. To speed up this slog.

i hope one day i will find it! lol
"
masive12 wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
Yo i work a lot. And iam not even going to think about it. Stupid design. Also stuck on maps as always. Atlas progression still clunky af.

I agree with that. The fact that we have to do normal completion, awakening completion, maven's witnessing and pitfights made me almost puke. Please GGG lower it atleast a bit. Oh and how could I forget about conquerors!

I would really like to see a QoL like master missions would grant sometimes awakening completion of random map on the atlas. To speed up this slog.

i must agree with that, honestly is way too much to handle, but i think they gonna say, no one force you to play league! true that, but if are basing a game only on 3 months league "as you said" and balanced the game "only on 8 streamer" i think you are aiming in the wrong direction GGG, you change a lot, thats for sure! and then triple nerf on harvest, nerf on many other things, and streamer priority??? no, no, no, not for me sry!

Hope PoE2 gonna be a nice game, hopefully, till then have a nice day!
Last edited by darkenergy0 on May 3, 2021, 11:42:00 AM
All you people are so negative all the time.

This post is about the story and the character, not encounters, so stay on topic and praise the creator. I love my successes and my defeats and the dialogue and the voice actor. Very well executed. Thank you for this league and this awesome new character.

To all of you CONSTANTLY complaining about everything: put away your outrage for a second and look at yourselves. You're whining. Like children. Stop. Anytime GGG has listened to the community requests, they have made great mechanics boring. I will never forgive you whiners for Delirium nerfs.

Just because you're loudest does not mean you speak for everyone. You're just in an echo chamber.

**Just to clarify, I do not stream or make videos. I don't map 18 hours a day. When I map, I open every chest and kick every rock and pick up every armourer's scrap so I don't even zoom when I do map. I can't kill The Maven by myself. Yet somehow I have found and defeated the Trialmaster and I definitely don't find that the ultimatums too difficult at high level maps.

Last edited by karotts on May 3, 2021, 12:28:52 PM
"
karotts wrote:
All you people are so negative all the time.

This post is about the story and the character, not encounters, so stay on topic and praise the creator. I love my successes and my defeats and the dialogue and the voice actor. Very well executed. Thank you for this league and this awesome new character.

To all of you CONSTANTLY complaining about everything: put away your outrage for a second and look at yourselves. You're whining. Like children. Stop. Anytime GGG has listened to the community requests, they have made great mechanics boring. I will never forgive you whiners for Delirium nerfs.

Just because you're loudest does not mean you speak for everyone. You're just in an echo chamber.

**Just to clarify, I do not stream or make videos. I don't map 18 hours a day. When I map, I open every chest and kick every rock and pick up every armourer's scrap so I don't even zoom when I do map. I can't kill The Maven by myself. Yet somehow I have found and defeated the Trialmaster and I definitely don't find that the ultimatums too difficult at high level maps.

that should be a new copypasta, very very good indeed
Found him twice this league, also the league mechanic has literally no end game nor awarding. Most of my friendlist already quit. But hey GGG, you guys already accomplished your goal of early MTX sales and ditch.

Last edited by Vakarlan on May 3, 2021, 1:42:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info