Ultimatum League: Creating the Trialmaster

Imagine putting all of this work into something just to make it so rare that no one even sees it.
I've been skipping the league mechanic for several days now and I've finally started to have fun! I'm sorry, but the Trialmaster and Ultimatum are the exact opposite of fun for me - repetitive, unrewarding, uninspired and last but not least the boss is rare as ****. Thanks, but no thanks.
This was interesting to read. This announcement presumes players are capable of nuanced analysis of concepts like the fourth wall, yet the game itself is all about mindless grinding.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 3, 2021, 9:23:19 AM
"
Rekill wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
harvest never found augment or remove craft
Trialmaster never boss.... :(

Annul craft has been removed... read patch notes?

hmm terrible Harvest craft useless....
What a waste of time and resources on content that almost nobody will see and play...
~350 maps - no Trialmaster... So at least 2 challenges can`t be done. Maybe in next month (or few weeks till league end for me) I will be able to spawn this BOSS- and MAYBE will kill it. But for sure- no chance to complete "Defeat The Trialmaster Conditionally"

Oh well...
It must be similar to Ahuatotli the Blind delve boss. I've been playing for 3 months with a single character (Ritual/Standard) now, spent millions of sulphite, and never seen that boss. What's more, he's supposed to drop a unique map (Doryani's Machinarium), probably not even a guaranteed drop.

Why waste your time developing something that not even 1% of players can ever see?

Edit: also the Perandus Manor unique map. Supposedly offered by Cadiro. Not a single one in 3 months. Flawed game design.
Last edited by RottingAbomination on May 3, 2021, 10:08:37 AM
Please make it more accessible....

Cool. But who is Yaomac?
I've got to fight trialmaaster in the first days but wasn't prepared yet
But yeah chance is very low, time to grind :p
I fought him 5 times in 400 Maps.
His rewards were Exalts and 6-Links as far as i remember.

Harvest Boss is much more rare than trialmaster. Didnt got a single Piece for the Harvest Boss yet..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info