3.14.1 Patch Notes

So for the last few days I'm getting extremely slow rendering, enough that about a 3rd of the time I get 2-4 seconds of lag every time I open an ultimatum which of course kills me. Is this the texture streaming? (I also often get items that don't show up). Have we gotten any discussion about this and when it will be fixed?
Oh cool, less rares in the trials. That's pretty nice for survivability. I mean, it'll be less exp per wave, but it's should be less likely now to get a million auras just [Removed by Support] wrecking you. Sometimes those auras overlap and Exodia all over your face.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jan 19, 2022, 7:20:51 AM
Is that all, really? Texture issues? Trialmaster's availability? Wave 8-9-10 availability? Ultimatum any rewards increase for high tier map risks? Event spawn chances? Natual master missions? Master missions on completition? Harvest empty plots, non existing crafts? Betrayal targets fix? Reenabled inscribed ultimatums drops? Divine shrine put back in the game? Atlas nodes % corrections? Etc.

Edit, just did a stone circle event, and You still failed to understand, what is the problem with it. The circle is barely bigger and still close to invisible when the screen is full of monsters. And of course, still getting off-screened by ranged mobs, what is the problem with it. Oh, the loot was amazing of course, 112% quantity T15, 7 waves, oro's sacrifice, 4 orb of binding and 5 orb of regret. Anyone tried to stand still at all internally by the way? I do not think so, but whatever. Great patch after 2 weeks!
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Apr 29, 2021, 2:43:44 AM
i like it
Enable wave 8,9 and trialmaster.
Doing every ulti since league start, had seen wave 9 once, and never trialmaster.
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on Apr 29, 2021, 3:26:42 AM
CTRL + F "harvest"

*0 results found*

Figures. Wouldn't be surprised if you shadow fixed it now.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
as disappointed as it is
Still crashing game without any message of error, no matter what you run it randomly closed after couple hourse of playing,,,
It started with a patch three days ago
Last edited by Razormaze on Apr 29, 2021, 4:50:57 AM
Nice,

Do we have any idea when invisible mobs / effects / bosses / sirus maze textures will be fixed or if there are workarounds?

thanks
-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 7:20:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info