3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

This update is depressing.

The things that really mattered aren't talked about.

Over a week to update us about an update that doesn't really cover the things people are providing feedback about.

F for this league
asking for 1 or 2 ex for a single craft?

i'm gonna end this man's whole career

Free crafting : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547154
"
LBGxValor wrote:
so you did nothing and addressed nothing ....shocking

Indeed. These notes are nothing but disappointing.
FIX HARVEST
Does the developer know that the recipes in the harvest are no longer possible to find? It's just absurd, the harvest itself is easy to remove than to have in this form. Or they don't see this as a problem? It's terrible.
YEP
"
Sirus

how about the clone is missing texture bug ?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
The pause when you finish a round of trial gets me 1 shot when it unpauses. I cant get anymore gud, I am already the best but this is a wack system. I shouldn't have to stack more defense to counteract a bad idea.
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

So there is this thing called Maven and she can apply this thing called t4 crafts to harvest on a Atlas area, the thing with maven is that you could grind a certain area if you really want those t4 harvest crafts ... do you want them to make harvest into what it was during the league release? Getting insanely good items out of a single click.
"
Fixed a bug where the Rotblood Promise unique ring could allow curses to bypass curse immunity when activating a curse aura that affects you.

now its truly dead and im sad
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info