3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

PogU
Harvest reBalance please ?
Nice work guys, fun league :)
Can you please fix mines instead of fixing awakener of worlds music. I would love to play my miner and not have the chain stop after 3 mines detonate. Please fix.
I hope the "information" you've prepared about "resource loading" details how you'll be rolling it back, along with the Harvest changes.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
any news on texture streaming?
Please consider buffing Trialmaster spawn rate; it is worse than Oshabi in Harvest. 1 encounter, probably over 200 Ultimatums done to the end wave. 350 maps completed, but I stopped running Ultimatums for my own sanity. Basically given up on the Defeat Trialmaster Conditionally challenge.

Please make wave 10 more common in higher tier maps. Thank you.

Edit: Figures that right after I make this comment I get Trialmaster next Ultimatum... suspicious...
Last edited by notaspook on Apr 27, 2021, 8:09:36 PM
No fixing about blight undead rhoas being invincible and preventing the loot explosion and some chests? Game breaking for someone who focuses on blight...
"
Recla wrote:
we need a larger arena and/or less mob spam for ultimatums. its just a chaotic mess when you start maps lol

Remove the confined area, and add the 365 mobs to the map, every 35-36 you kill is considered a wave, then you get to choose whether to continue and for what reward. Each wave should add a flat one more option plus a logarithmic chance for another

Spending 2 minutes to get a mark of the Doubting Knight is hyper frustrating
"
Rewards need to be improved.

No no no my special snowflake, you enjoyed patch notes and nerfs, enjoy the non-existing end game as well.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info