3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

Not fixing Harvest? Is that intended?
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Gigorahk wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm finding very little motivation to keep playing this league. You ask players to restart progress every three months and grind tens to hundreds of hours each league. Please roll back some of the nerfs.

For one, harvest should be brought back in some way. Delirious maps should be made better. Removing fractured mapping should have been enough-there is no need to nerf drop rates from maps as well as quantity bonus. This league just feels "less" than ritual in every way. Less loot, less end-game, less rewards, less crafting, less fun mapping, less end-game build pushing (aura stacking, self-curse). The amazing atlas you just added is nerfed making many of the regions just feel worse. I'm glad I got my time in on Ritual. Hopefully next league will fix many of the issues. The game shouldn't feel like it is less fun now. The game should be getting more fun with more ways to make money-not less.

This is the perspective from a player with over 3,000 hours played, bought many supporter packs, farmed many headhunters, and have been through many leagues over several years. I love the game, just please fix some of these issues next league.

Feel the same way, which is why I quit the league on the 3rd day, which in reality was Day 2 because Day 1 was nothing but being stuck in the zone between Mud Flats and Ledge with continuous crashes and starring at a queue counter for 6+ hours in disgust all the while being told by GGG that I can go watch streamers skip the queue.

And with this patch note preview that doesn't address any of the real problems, I feel sorry for those that haven't yet given up on the league.

Actually, the game finally seems okay-ish . Now, they shall tone down the damage of the monsters and finally, finally we have the POE that has been there before 2.6 hit live. Since then, it went shit with clearspeed metas all over again. Also, nerf necros so they dont skip 50% of the content.
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

This.
Can we have a vote for firing those are responsible for harvest nerfs?? Just curious to see how many players liked that idea...
“All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.”
Damn, I was hoping for „dialed down on the harvest nerfs“.
Like more crafting options, or actually appearances of augment, remove non-type, add type or reforge keeping X.

Sigh.

You know, really working on something building it is addictive, too. It also has a better feeling to it for a longer time.
Just saying...
Open Patch notes
Ctrl + F "Texture Streaming"
0 Results
Close Patch Notes
And Bone Armour on Necro still broken...
making it harder to sustain maps from just mapping was the dumbest idea ever ... i never had lost interest so fast in a league than this time ...

All i like about the game is just doing maps like after work jumping in doing maps and doing some stuff that are in those maps and killing end game bosses ... but if it takes me as a casual player forever to even get to those stages of killing bosses and setting it all up then whatever not worth the time

Thank you...
"
slepette wrote:
making it harder to sustain maps from just mapping was the dumbest idea ever ... i never had lost interest so fast in a league than this time ...

All i like about the game is just doing maps like after work jumping in doing maps and doing some stuff that are in those maps and killing end game bosses ... but if it takes me as a casual player forever to even get to those stages of killing bosses and setting it all up then whatever not worth the time

Thank you...

I see you purchased a Crescent supporter pack for this league. That's the single strongest positive response you could give GGG.

Next time, play the league a bit before deciding whether GGG's decisions deserve your support!
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.
This guy gets it, I get it. GGG is still silent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info