3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

in the second week of the league, in the harvest I saw only non green and non blue, thanks
Just had a disconnect while in a party.
We both saw that I was getting kicked out of the party for no apparent reason. I was still able to play and kill monsters, I saw the party was disbanded. I even saw chat. (local chat)

And shortly after the realm disconnected. Everyone else was just fine, was able to log back in immediately. Still annoying.
Do you want to build a snowman?☃️
Fix harvest or just remove it completely. Also fix the damn loot drops. Ultimatum is absolutely worthless. Not even worth the time.
Fixed a bug where the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter was missing music. The track has also been re-added to the Hideout Music Player.

:D

Smiley

O Really Where Are u THOg

Lets Put a SmILE on that SIRUS face with all the bugs
To everyone saying fix harvest... harvest is fixed. Good riddance. It should’ve never been introduced to the game. It’s sad that you people can’t play with out it.

GGG, hold your ground! This league is amazing. Don’t fold to the beggars
Looks like most people care only on game performance, and GGG give us nothing.

Sure i got it.. it was long weekend in NZ, but PoE performance NEVER was that bad. Wont play the game anymore before you fix Textures streaming and HUGE fps drops.
Please do make The Trialmaster fight more often.

I've ran over 600 maps at this point. And I saw him... once. And died. And never had my revenge back.
Also, texture streaming is... not great. Please improve, if you want to keep your players.

That's a big minus from me, sorry GGG but you can do better.
Texture streaming?????????????????????????????????

Fixed a Bug were Harvest was unable to spawn T4 seeds .

Fixed a Bug were Harvest was unable to give more than 1 craft .

Fixed a Bug were Harvest was even useful.

Just Remove Harvest...... Thanx you buffed it to 10% foe what... made more than 90 Maps with zana mod , 4 full watchstones , didnt see an Aug , Didnt see a T4 seed..... FIX your GAME
That's all? Really? How about decrease rare mobs spawn in latest waves, or joust increase drop from it, because it's so pathetic to take 200 perdanus coins from 9th wave. And what's about boss spawn? I played near 40 hours, doing almost all ultimates till end and still have no boss spawn, wtf?
And all this without talking about terrible optimization and invisible monsters.
What about celestial toxic rain effect not being displayed correctly? The white squares issue. Please include fix for this mtx. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info