3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

Are not gonna nerf the stupid amount of rare auras in the Ultimatum encounters?
please do something more to bring harvest to some respectable level of rewards and access to the crafts especially when fully invested into it, texture streaming, difficulty scaling/rewards scaling of ultimatum encounters. Bugs with invisible Sirus and invisible skills, and additionally, returning to Sirus after death only to be teleported into an instant Meteor explosion in later phases (saw that on a youtube video with a HC streamer and was like wow wtf is this?)
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

GGG wants stuff to be bad, then when people really want to play a skill they buff it. They want Mtx sales they want people to play a skill once then quit the skill because it was nerfed to the ground then repeat.
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
So no fixes on harvest

No fixes on texture streaming and loading assets

0/10
Thanks for doing NOTHING with texture streaming, AGAIN.

Seems like GGG's pretty busy thinking what to nerf next league, maybe max Tier 8 maps and kill all other existing endgame?
Signed
Vermyn
Last edited by Vermyn on Apr 27, 2021, 7:34:18 PM
fixed lightning arrow, now its piercing correctly rather than chaining without using chaing support or chain sources.

increased currency drop rates

added in advanced settings "remove items permanently from ground while using itemfilter"

rolled back various skill effects bcs players reporting its ugly asf and dont like it.
fk archnemesis.
Theres a difference between scaling back overly rewarding/effective mechanics and totally removing their viability or fun. People play games to have fun. Why do you insist on removing the fun. You do know this will cause the game to fail. The 12 pages of negative reviews behind this post show you are heading in the WRONG DIRECTION. WHY, WHY ALL THE NERFS AND BUGS AND NO WORD OF ACTUALLY IMPROVING THE FUN OR THE REAL PROBLEMS.
GL EXILE!
GGG, thank you so much for these bug fixes and new patch! It will make my gaming more enjoyable!
The number π is a mathematical constant. It is defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, and it also has various equivalent definitions. It appears in many formulas in all areas of mathematics and physics. The earliest known use of the Greek letter π to represent the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter was by Welsh mathematician William Jones in 1706.[1] It is approximately equal to 3.14159. It has been represented by the Greek letter "π" since the mid-18th century, and is spelled out as "pi". It is also referred to as Archimedes' constant.[2][3][4]

Being an irrational number, π cannot be expressed as a common fraction, although fractions such as 22/7 are commonly used to approximate it. Equivalently, its decimal representation never ends and never settles into a permanently repeating pattern. same as this league.3.14.all screwed.
"
NatesScrewed wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

GGG wants stuff to be bad, then when people really want to play a skill they buff it. They want Mtx sales they want people to play a skill once then quit the skill because it was nerfed to the ground then repeat.

I - and I think most of us - have zero issues with nerfing the skills, overpowered builds, or overpowered mechanics. It’s good for the game to keep builds in some sort of arbitrary line. But GGG decided to nerf the end game, and I think it was a “precautionary” to the “buffs” that old stuff received. They do this a lot, like they nerfed 2h weapons prior to buffing some 2h skills, they nerfed some elemental weapons before buffing some skills and ascendency and so on. But that was a huge miss, because the reworked rewards just plainly suck. Lab is really good, but that was overdue for years now, they kept throwing new enchants every league till the point where it was bottom line stupidly hard to get anything relevant. And - mark my words - they will likely nerf lab in one way or another, because it’s “too rewarding”. Syndicate is okay, but reward system still suck (say Voricci 1-6 should be 2-6 or even 3-6 because getting 1 white out of t4 reward is just stupid, I rather don’t ruin my board) or the nerf along the way (only 1 bench from leader now instead of 2) makes it a bit cringe.

And Harvest was just not implemented properly. Crafts should never be possible to trade, and there are ways of doing it. If it wasn’t for TFT discord trading harvest was fine besides the divines that should never made into core. If you never traded crafts, you needed hours and hours of play to actually land the crafts you needed, still without guaranteed results. Now because nerfs are so severe, TFT and trading is even more mandatory, and harvest seems even more op (yep, it’s little opaque but unfortunately that’s the truth)

Now not only players need to go thru harvest detox (aka I cannot actually make my meme build work) but they have to do it in worse circumstances because there is no compensation in form of other game mechanics since everything "end game" was nerfed. It’s like forcing someone to quit smoking, but without any help and with ban on sweets, snacks or any medicine.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on Apr 27, 2021, 8:02:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info