What We're Working On for Ultimatum

Ultimatum is accommodating for only certain builds, i.e. max block.

Those yellow dudes can stunlock you in an instant.
Nothing about the extremely low droprate on exalted orbs? I played last league for 2 months, looks like I'll be quitting this one in less than a week from now. It's sad.
"
"
Dhol91 wrote:
Anything on the Texture Streaming? Its unplayable for many right now - bosses, effects, debuffs, items, everything not loading here and there for a lot of people.

The last hotfix may have improved the issue with invisible monsters/effects, otherwise it may be related to low drive space. If you're still getting this issue, would you mind logging a bug report next time you experience the issue?

is that a joke XD... do you guys at GGG play your own game? its still broken even after the patch.. just go on twitch and check all the streamer having the issue.. so yeah you have proof everywhere... also 1000000000 post on reddit about it.. and your answer to that is : its fine guys you have low drive space.. meanwhile i have 700gb free on it.. but whatever take our money and do those joke to us.. im done with supporter pack from now on.

if you want more proof PM me and i will record you a super video 1440p if you need of Runescape 3.0

i haver a RTX 3080 wich i sold my soul to get
and a 9700k
32gb ram 3200

and cant run this game with atleast visible texture??

I can do a video with or without vulkan and all different option..im ready.. Pm me.
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
Last edited by Enforcingem on Apr 22, 2021, 12:43:44 AM
Oh, gee, you think making the Ultimatum mobs deal about 10 times more damage and have 10 times more HP than anything else on the map could be an issue? naaaaah!
Hey GGG what about adequate exalted orb prices? Take control of bots please
I could write something about the perfomance, but nobody would give a damn about it, since GGG is still commercially successful. Please, if you are as unhappy with PoE tech side as I am, stop buying MTX and supporting such order of things. This is the only way to get GGG moving.
Interesting that there issn't really substenial things to do?
All in all the league doesn't feel that rewarding for me. Been used to much more of a hype of good loot in the past. Espeacilly (for me) those changes would be helpful to keep motivation to play:

- better crafts in the harvest overall. Its so much tuned down. At least useful crafts have to occur more often. Haven't got one of the top tier crafts so far.
- much and i mean MUCH more Mastermissions. There are so so so few comming out of mapclearing, thats brutal.

I could say that I want more basic currency as in the past. Buying chisels is so annoying. All in all all the base currencys and map buffing stuff (like scarabs) are so much turned down that it hurts a fluid gameplay.
Well I'm done till they fix I can't do shit with this render problems and its Deffinately not ad drive issue my M.2 has enough space as well as M.2 and SSD drives space is not ever going to be the problem only HDD will ever have that problem.
Last edited by Adzang2 on Apr 22, 2021, 1:28:55 AM
No updates on performance and asset streaming lag?
ty GGG but pls keep ban bots! pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info