What We're Working On for Ultimatum

Ok, but what about texture streaming? we cant barely play the game and you cant say a single word about this issue. I mean, you have a good game, but you dont have infinite credit with your customers and taking the "blizzard way of things" wont end in a different possition.
And the performance issues? trials kill framerates
just gonna add texture streaming is so bad again this league it literally made me quit. after lvl 91 i just couldnt take it anymore. playing sirus without any abilities shown is not fun at all.
Im a veteran so i can put up with it for some time and know its gonna get better at some point, but imagine thats how a new player gets to know your game? I know alot of people that would drop the game because of such issues and would never touch it again...
This league is being developed like people are not getting paid to do it, like fuck
All.The.Best.GGG
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Look into ARcane surge aswell. even tho i spend the req mana for the buff to be active it doesnt show in the buffbar or gives an increase in damage.
No loot, no builds to play, no interest in game at all. GGG where its all going?

I have a realy strong feeleing, that this league is for SSF and only SSF! Because i have no idea who would need rare 3 link armor at 7-th wave on T14.
When i saw trailer of this league, i predicted, that it will be even worse, than Ritual - and so it is.

Thank you (not) GGG for new league. Dropping it.
The amount of idiots posting replies is insane. Here's a suggestion. If you as a player do not like what GGG is doing, you can uninstall and not spend anything else on the company. Problem solved. Keep on going devs, the changes are great!
Chris, please, double click Patch of Exile x64.exe, and understand this life!
"
We're keeping a close eye on the experience of Ultimatum encounters and their balance.

I really hope you aren't considering nerfing the rewards, the half decent rewards are the only thing this league mechanic has got going for it, it's forgettable at best, really not very engaging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info