What We're Working On for Ultimatum

when fix for veiled mods that never appear?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Just waiting for difficulty changes of the ultimatums, in the current state it's just unplayable.
most boring league ever

this league has absolutely nothing that would make it exciting and attractive

path of nerf

ultimatum run rewards +t14

-items are sucks not special.they don't seem even mid tier item filter.
-Currencies is terrible if you are doin tier 1 map you get 3 coin or +t14 you'll get 6 coin... is it joke?What's the point do ultimatum on high tier map?
-4x orb of binding.What will I do with it end game?
-4x orb of scouring or again 6x coin...
-Sometimes 4x chaos yey!

Please we wanna play poe but what happened is losing our enthusiasm.

You already killed the endgame and mapping rewards is terrible...How do you still expect us to play poe?By the way sorry my bad english.
Last edited by ChuckSchuldinner on Apr 25, 2021, 7:44:13 PM
"
Dhol91 wrote:
Anything on the Texture Streaming? Its unplayable for many right now - bosses, effects, debuffs, items, everything not loading here and there for a lot of people.

Yes please. i play in party and alot of shit is not there. including deadly stuff i could avoid if i could see them.
Just can the texture streaming its just making my game ugly as all hell.
More load times, less visibility and overall stability went to hell this league!!!!!
Its hard to believe you are monitoring the Ultimatum risk vs reward, and havent already made changes.

Its only worth doing if the first reward happens to be good, otherwise much worse than just mapping faster.

ritual was the best experience i had in this game without harvest feel kinda a blind dive in a cassino is good find some valuable itens but craft betting in such low odds (and break a really expensive item)is not fun

can u please add a horticraft station for sell? is ridiculous need wait 2 hours in a discord to find a prefix fracture. What the point in make harder to accumulate crafts if u can sell anyways
farm ritual+ ultimatum is a strange thing i need do 6 circles in a map running in circle after circle after circle missing farm harvest :( bring harvest back
Last edited by Mokurp on Apr 26, 2021, 1:29:02 PM
This league is so unrewarding all monsters are on Steroids and the rewards are what? 2 orb of scouring and a bunch of low tier items that dont even highlights with (semi strict) filter, every 10 to 15 maps to get 3 chaos orb thrue the altar.

The exalted orb is 170c now another reason that this league has been gutted with rewards.

What happened to map drops?

Too much for "Risk it all"
1. So the graphic textures going bonkers is still a hush-hush situation? God forbid, we might decide the problem is not in our computers, but in the game instead.

2. Guess I'm not the only one who keeps doing ultimatums over and over again, in every map I enter, with 0 to show for it, apart from some chaos. Oh let me do 50 of these ultimatums that give 4 Chaos Orbs each, then MAYBE somebody will trade me an exalt for 43562398475693824756 Chaos Orbs.

3. Expanding on the above... I got one Exalt drop this league. I admit I don't play more than 4 hours a day or so, but... ONE?!?! Nevermind that. I will go do Ultimatums, those will eventually offer me an exalt, right? WRONG.

4. Whoever designed "Stand in the Stone Circles" clearly didn't play PoE. Remove this mode of Ultimatum from all Challenges and the entire game. This is a game where if you stand still for 2 seconds, you die, at least for half of the players, I'm guessing. Who and WHAT the F where they thinking making this mode? Is there an analogy in any other league? An actual league mechanic that is CLEARLY against the logic of staying alive? If there is, please tell me which one it is, so I can shy away from it like the plague.

5. I am very disappointed with the community. How dare you all badmouth a free to play game. (Oh, I saw you gave a public stash to every new player so they can indeed play the game and trade for free, that's awesome.)
Fix tremor rod and retriggering mines please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info