What We're Working On for Ultimatum

Ritual 2.0. you choose your way to die but you will get random useless items for the most part
"
Dhol91 wrote:
Anything on the Texture Streaming? Its unplayable for many right now - bosses, effects, debuffs, items, everything not loading here and there for a lot of people.

This...framerates and texture loading pop in is just awful. Please fix this asap. I'm assuming it occurred when you were attempting to fix the massive issues at league launch, so yeah please fix this mess.
"
medis13 wrote:
Ritual 2.0. you choose your way to die but you will get random useless items for the most part

I really miss Ritual (never thought I'd say that!) - Ultimatums feel like a much more frustrating, much less rewarding version of it.
"
Hatred_Snake wrote:
"
Dhol91 wrote:
Anything on the Texture Streaming? Its unplayable for many right now - bosses, effects, debuffs, items, everything not loading here and there for a lot of people.

This...framerates and texture loading pop in is just awful. Please fix this asap. I'm assuming it occurred when you were attempting to fix the massive issues at league launch, so yeah please fix this mess.

+1
Still waiting for league reset so everyone gets a fair start. Which is the whole point of playing a league with a ladder/player driven economy. Did you guys forget that matters?
Please remove Start/Stop and let players finish waves instead of this.

"
ruubel wrote:
"
Hatred_Snake wrote:
"
Dhol91 wrote:

+1

Performance issue vs some glove mtx issues? You guys are joking right? You know they don't care right?

However +10000000000
Fucking flood them and make videos about this shit. They will have to act at some point if they don't want to start having bad reviews everywhere. Some started tho which is good.
"
LBGxValor wrote:

if they "tested" it they would have seen the issue

i do database programming as part of my job and yes, if they actually changed the database shard size, the tests would have to be very specific. like handling millions of items in the item database for example.

writing software tests is actually it's own profession and a very well paid one. it wouldn't be if testing was easy.

for example, if i write unit tests for my sw modules, they usually find no errors. but thats a different topic

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
ruubel wrote:
"
Hatred_Snake wrote:
"
Dhol91 wrote:

+1

Texture streaming is shit and performance drops are terrible compared to how it was at the end of previous league.

+1
"
Gigibop wrote:
The league feels tedious and unrewarding. Doing it for the birb. Guess i'll take a break and re-join to grab the easy remaining challenges for 24 when they fix razor dance, I usually aim for 36, but this league is just boring.

You obviously aren't doing all of the ultimatum waves if you think it's un-rewarding...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info