What We're Working On for Ultimatum

Yeah any word on texture streaming would be nice, feels like it's going out of control
Should consider perma banning Emp and his group for their exploits. Multiple people have been banned permanently in the past for less. By giving exemptions to streamers and their friends all you are doing in the long run is pitting players against streamers. Be better. Lead by example, and show everyone that noone is above the rules.
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Apr 21, 2021, 7:02:40 PM
yes yes
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Glad I'm not crazy and quivers were actually just dropping more.
What about this rendering issue a lot of us are having. If you read the tech section in forums you will find so many having that issue this league. It has never been like this before and needs to be fixed urgently.
before this league everything was normal but now can be half way through a map or instance sometimes before textures even finished loading.
Also texture reloads are slow too when it drops a texture and reloads it once its called again in the same instance.
There is a lot of us suffering this issue and its making it very unplayable.
" a bug where Quivers are dropping from some sources more often than intended"

you dont say
Nothing to fix texture streaming? The game went from best performance in years pre launch to worst in years post launch.

Also, we're coming up on a week soon and I've yet to find a single good craft from Harvest...you could literally have removed it from game.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game!

But I'm still so fucking angry at Chris for his lack of appropriate actions during the first 14 hrs of launch.

Just haven't been able to even patch my client, much less log in to play. Ah well, back to catching up on my reading.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
No news about texture streaming, who would have thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info