What We're Working On for Ultimatum

I stopped doing Ultimatums by about level 50, just found them way too imbalanced (difficult) for a non-end game character, and the rewards are too basic to justify the hassle. Needs more incentives to do them.
"
themindxtv wrote:
Hello,

Fix Harvest please and give us back a better iteration of it.
It's almost usless to use it now.
Would have been better to rebalance tags and influence mods instead of just delete the annulement.
Like you did before when you removed Frenzy/Power Charge.

Thanks

+1

+1 for texture streaming issues, +1 for not-rewarding difficult ultimatums, spawned in ultra bad places
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
willeke wrote:
Hey, I'm trying not to be negative about it, but league mechanics evolving around lots of monsters spawning around the player are really causing a lot of technical issues for me. I don't really understand why this is such an ongoing theme (ultimatum, ritual, heist, harvest kind of, delirium all base on this mechanic). For me at this point clicking an ultimatum just results in lag & death. And this has been an unfun mechanic for me so far.

I would love to see either some changes to that from the technical side of things or (for the future) mechanics that are based around smart decisions, planning, etc. rather than just a good PC + Internet connection that can tank a 2 sec lag.

(Otherwise, I like the league - the skill gems really stand out for me. Good job in this department)

Stop playin Games on ur PC from 2010 ... KEKW
So the quiver problem, is showing that you actualy did something to the drop rate...ive got quiver from all conqueror and ulti :/ oh and please im tired of having essence everywhere i go, its not as good as you may imagine...
Make rewards better or its no use to go on with ultimatum, it feel like a useless,meaningless chore.
Im only one getting destroyed in unltimatums t14-16 maps?
Im doing other content fine.
Also rewards are joke best reward i had was 5c or 2ex shards
Apart from the server issues on the 1st day, I have to say... this has been the most problem-free league in a long time. Basically everything is just working. Good job, GGG! I'm loving Ultimatum, and already looking forward to what comes next for this game.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Can we have textures to load too? Or would it be too much to ask?
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
I sure hope you're working on fixing the way assets are loaded as well.

Usually there's a tradeoff between visual quality and performance, but somehow they've both gotten far worse with 3.14 for me. I have extreme FPS drops/stutters on most packs, and textures load slowly even on a fast SSD. Something is seriously broken.

My performance was okay even on Valdo's Rest harbinger packs last league, btw.
Last edited by carkasjak on Apr 22, 2021, 6:36:59 AM
+1 for texture streaming issues

For me there is a 40% Chance to not see my Vaal Groundslam, I often think that it wasn't casted -.-
"The Razor Dance Ultimatum Modifier is not currently enabled. We are working on fixing up some issues found at the last minute prior to Ultimatum's launch that required us to temporarily disable this modifier. As it is required for Ultimatum challenges, we will enable this modifier as soon as it is fixed and tested."

Keep the name Razor Dance and replace the bugged skill with an existing working skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info