What We're Working On for Ultimatum

where my exalt, 5 day 10+ hours every day ZERO ex drop wtf
"
Dhol91 wrote:
Anything on the Texture Streaming? Its unplayable for many right now - bosses, effects, debuffs, items, everything not loading here and there for a lot of people.

Delete your shader folders in steamapps and then verify the integrity of game files in steam.
"Just kill Catarina to fix any remaining bugs in betrayal Kappa"
-hence GGG's final effort to make us run the Mastermind in betrayal :')

Nice try.
We're less than a week in, and the league feels incredibly stale.
first bug fix micro transaction on our way to greatness #ultimatum
I didnt understand - WHERE APOLOGIES for the worst launch ever??????? I mean VALUABLE apologies (not just "we are really sorry").
What about asset streaming breaking the game for many people, leaving bosses or their abilities invisible?
tremor rod and mines ?
PLEASE fix the loading times. I'm on a NVMe with a high end computer and the loading times are literally 10x longer than last league.
So are you going to roll back texture streaming and all of the nerfs making the game far less enjoyable?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info