What We're Working On for Ultimatum

"We're keeping a close eye on the experience of Ultimatum encounters and their balance."

Are you by chance monitoring the [Removed by Support] rewards that the encounters drop? This is by far the least rewarding league I have seen. [Removed by Support]

I'll wait to see if you fix this [Removed by Support] before I continue with this league. Ritual was so good, how can you go from that to this [Removed by Support]?

C'mon guys. SMH
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 22, 2021, 10:41:18 AM
no improvments performance keeps the same worst game
Those having texture streaming problems, have you actually considered looking into a solution yourself or are you just waiting for someone to hand you the fix on a silver platter? The problems can range from your hardware such as your GPU drivers, your HDD/SSD and your pagefile settings.
I fixed my texture streaming issue by troubleshooting it myself and you should consider doing the same.
"
danteafk wrote:
PLEASE fix the loading times. I'm on a NVMe with a high end computer and the loading times are literally 10x longer than last league.

Delete your shader folders and PoE folder in My Documents, then verify those files to repair. It will reset your settings and remove your lootfilter but It fixed my load timings eventhough im using a faster HDD.
Celestial toxic rain still an issue.
hope u can rise the reward and nerf some monsters. Not finding any acceptable loot except rare trash / silver coin. Beside, so many maps with normal / good layout and then encounter trial wite several monsters which shoot +2 proj and block the way. Never feel so tired playing a league like this time
Edit: and bring back perandus coin recipe for wisdom. Those coins are so useless without it
Last edited by HoangBoss on Apr 22, 2021, 2:01:20 PM
more importantly, give us better wings mtx - and cheaper too :)
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
XD Good league, I like it
Spoiler
Trash league, trash rewards, trash drop. No single ex or something valuable (10h+ everyday since start, pretty nice). Can`t even farm currency for a 10ex build. Glhf
whoever thinks late game ultimatum encounters are balanced needs fuckin fired
This has felt like the very least rewarding league for me personally in recent memory. Maybe it's terrible terrible luck after 6 days but oof. 0 exalt drops 0 from ultimatums. The most valuable thing from it I've seen is a tabula. Wave after wave of risking my life to get some more crappy rares.

Never lucky. No loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info