What We're Working On for Ultimatum

If only GGG would fix the horrible stuttering they introduced in Ritual league. I can't get through a map without massive performance dips every time mobs spawn in -- which is every ultimatum, ritual, or whenever Conqueror mobs spawn.

This used to be a good game. But 2 leagues in a row the gameplay has been ruined by whatever changes were made and I don't see GGG even acknowledging the issue.

I have an i7-9700K and a 2080 and this game with settings on low runs worse than Cyberpunk.
Sweet!
UwU
Fix the map drops and stop nerfing shit, you are taking all the fun away.

Retention will be horrible, unhappy payers leave

And harvest... really? Should be ashamed and did not support all these years for such bad development decisions, you actually play the game..
"
Sweet. If someone isn't already, can you look into map drops? It's been pretty rough to try sustaining. I've been mapping all day today and I'm still stuck in like t7 and t8s. Seems like very few-none are dropping out of the ultimatums.

Yes.
This.

Also ultimatums not drop any maps at all.
Whole maps situation is abysmal.

Last league were so good about maps, and we had more choice what to run. But in this one...

I see many whats stuck even on white maps! Its so decimated now. White maps wasnt an issue likevever. Now it is. Players forced to go back to story to farm maps there. Being ±90 lvl! Imagine this BS.

Its like go back to school when yo're 30.
Overall loot situation is bad.

So nothing on texture streaming and the fact that nothing even loads half the time?
We're working on a solution to channeling abilities being released or stopped in-between Ultimatum waves.

Thinking about making a cycloner will wait for a fix on this.

Thanks!
nice. thank you for the hard work.
Please fix the issue with celestial toxic rain.
"
The Lair and Dark Forest map bosses' Corrupted Blood damage is too high. These will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

rip my level 88 slayer in ssfhc
IGN:skydog
Srsly nothing about the celestial toxic rain mtx??
Helo???
The bug already reported 5 days ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info