20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

awesome to hear, my only question is..why just for a league? Exploiting and duping should remove them from ever playing on that account honestly.
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Cool. GJ GGG.

Still doesn't excuse the lack of integrity, lack of moral fortitude, nor the lack of decisive action last saturday.

My pocketbook remains closed.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
If one of those players in question is a popular POE streamer.... That's the reason why it's not a perma ban. Why perma someone that they need to help promote their game?
I think the 3 month ban is appropriate, even if I dislike these cheaters. Sure, a lot of the items they farmed are in the economy and their guild bank, but I wasn't expecting anything to be done at all.
Fresh water access..... I thought it was something people jist had to deal with it! Now, lets see how they deal with real life for cheating.
Good job.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
"

Earlier today, we learned of a bug in Ultimatum that allows players to generate excessive rewards.

Now it would be great if you explained how did they expoited the bug?

I watched latest [Removed by Support] stream and I didn't see anything from them except playing the game.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:28:10 PM
To be honest, I don't really see much difference between this exploit and abusing "winged scarab exploit" from previous league, where noone got banned. What's changed?

Of course it's well deserved ban and should be permament. Well done Chris and GGG.
Signed
Vermyn
If you are a random guy, your account will be banned forever.

Now ... if you are [Removed by Support] and his friends .....

"These bans will last until Ultimatum ends in July."

Same weight, but two measures.

[Removed by Support] is a guy known for controversy. He has already been involved in several cases of duping and exploit, in addition to making controversial and prejudiced statements, but apparently, he has a good image for GGG to the point of paying him to twitt who would play PoE, but nothing shakes this God of PoE, no matter how much improper advantage he has. In addition to having priority in the queue and soon after making exploits, he will never be banned for being clearly a protected of the company.

I can only speak out in one way against GGG: Close my wallet, since words don't work.

Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:30:25 PM
I wonder what GGG do about the currency they offloaded to a different account since if they just make a new account they can get it back hopefully they ban the person they gave the currency too since its aiding and abetting after the fact

Also a good move banning him but it should be permanent not just for a league
Last edited by rxl on Apr 20, 2021, 8:18:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info