20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
if an exploit exists its on the devs not the players. bans are too harsh

It's just 3 Months... That's still not enough, I'd expect the ban should be permanent.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
Bluffed wrote:
Why call it a ban? It's just a suspension if it's just for the remainder of this league. Slap on the wrist...

^
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
calendir wrote:
"
Bluffed wrote:
Why call it a ban? It's just a suspension if it's just for the remainder of this league. Slap on the wrist...

For first time offenders, I think that temp ban is entirely appropriate.

If they are repeat cheaters, an account nuke would be well deserved.

Maybe, but you could easily make a case that some of these guys (empy's group) should have known better. It's one thing to do it once on stream for the lulz/content, and to make awareness to it, which they did, but they went on to do it multiple times after while taking the loot and selling it. They wanted to get ahead no matter the cost, even if it meant destroying the entire league.
"
bex_HB wrote:
[Removed by Support] would be a benefit for the global poe community

Heh I woke up to this thread and wondering what happened?!... went to reddit and ofc reddit had all the answers.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 6:46:26 AM
"
If you uncover an exploit in Path of Exile and abuse it for your benefit, we will ban you.

The usual problem with it :
We are suppose to use any mechanic of the game for our benefit.
How to know if something is intended, or is an exploit ?
It is the responsibility of the game developer to not have bug/exploit in their game.
Last edited by GKPlight on Apr 20, 2021, 6:34:59 AM
nice
HAHA, can't play ultimatum anymore. And so the cycle of life continues ...
LOLW say hi to karma
Last edited by Absolute_Zero_Silver on Apr 20, 2021, 6:42:39 AM
Life is not fair xD
Sometime life is just not fair guys. it's just not fair. Kekw.
what was the timeline of the event...
The "hated group" report it first or was someone else? For me, far i'ven playing games this is not such thing for long ban... i was waiting for a entire account/bank (g bank) wiped like many others game did...
...i think was last league where the mirror shard was 100% drop in the Temple lvl3 currency box and none was punished cuz of that.

Anyway is my opnion and i respect GGG decision but still, can you guys share the "event order" from begin?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info