20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

maybe they didnt know it was exploit but feature?
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
if an exploit exists its on the devs not the players. bans are too harsh

probably why it is just a 3 month suspension really, not an actual ban.
also GGG has no issue with people making other accounts so its not like these players can't play for 3 months, they just cant use their ill gotten items.

these guys ALWAYS exploit the game every league. GGG really should just hire them to beta test so there aren't ALWAYS exploitable errors.
It says plenty about the player's personalities that they do, but it is ultimately GGG's fault for always having these exploits that pass their QA team.
Last edited by Caulder10 on Apr 20, 2021, 8:45:53 AM
Eh they'll be back. Just fix the exploit best way about this.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
loomysh wrote:

Everyone is exploiting what the game allow to do...

And they were no bug, everything worked as intended. The mob spawn as long as the ultimatum don't end, and the ultimatum don't end as long as they don't go in the small stone ring.
Last edited by GKPlight on Apr 20, 2021, 8:48:42 AM
Fair!
Dormir é para os fracos!

Sleep is for the weak!
"
JohnBregol wrote:
honestly a lot more ppl need to be banned for this , on league start we had propably around 500k active players , the propability that only 20 players abused this is really low.

Well, that's not true. We can't evaluate this because of different points we dont know:
- how the exploit worked in detail (and therefore how hard it was to use/abuse it or accidental stumble into it)
- how far the knowledge for this exploit has being spread
- how much time has elapsed between players noticing the exploit and GGG providing a hotfix

So 20 out of 500k could mean that the bans where only the tip of the iceberg, but it could also mean that GGG was able to react before the knowledge has spread to far.

"
loomysh wrote:

Just as an abstract example: if you run around a chest 2 times clockwise, then one time counterclockwise and then 3 times clockwise again, open it and you get an ex, this could mean an exploit or just luck.
If you repeat this for the next 10 chests and every time you get an ex, it should be kinda clear that something's fishy here.

I would more assume that GGG has banned those that have exessively used the exploit, in stead of everyone that is stumbled into this.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
Just as an abstract example: if you run around a chest 2 times clockwise, then one time counterclockwise and then 3 times clockwise again, open it and you get an ex, this could mean an exploit or just luck.
If you repeat this for the next 10 chests and every time you get an ex, it should be kinda clear that something's fishy here.

I would more assume that GGG has banned those that have exessively used the exploit, in stead of everyone that is stumbled into this.

When you sell gem with the tag fire with a total of 40 quality, with a wand, it give you a wand with +1 to level of fire gem.

May-be we should ban everyone that used excessively this exploit.
Last edited by GKPlight on Apr 20, 2021, 10:13:49 AM
Very harsh decision only because they was streaming this. So many exploits are going on every league and they are no bans only because they are not streamed. Your game your decision.
"
GKPlight wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:

When you sell gem with the tag fire with a total of 40 quality, with a wand, it give you a wand with +1 to level of fire gem.

May-be we should ban everyone that used excessively this exploit it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we have no numbers, how exessive this exploit got used until the hotfix got added. So it's, at least for me, kinda difficult to say if those 20 bans had hit the majority of exploiters or where just a grain of sand in a desert.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Should be permanent bans, like any other game. Removing it at the end of the league would be a suspension, not a ban. 3 month suspension is pretty much a slap on the wrist, and isn't going to make people think twice about exploiting or cheating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info