20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

"
MalThoro wrote:
ban only for one league ? In my opinion it should be for this and next league or maybe even perma

Cry more.
"
Normbrecher wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
katerinafm wrote:
I hear the drop rates have been lowered for solo players, is this going to be fixed back and when? I don't like the idea of 'missing' drops while playing because of a temporary tweak.

Err.. do yourself as well as the community as whole a favour and don't spread rumors/claims like this without source. Stuff like this is one of the main sources of false information.

It has been confirmed by ggg (bex) on reddit, it's not a misinformation.
You should check it out regularly, before discrediting other people.

Thanks for the link, but I think you got my statement wrong. My problem with katerinafm's post was, that it was lacking a source, not that she(?) spread wrong information.

These days I'm cautionous if I read claims like that, without any proof/source etc. It has become (sadly) far to easy to spread wrong/unconfirmed information this way.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
I mean life isn't fair, but GGG is. KEKW

I wish exploiters [Removed by Support] should be banned for more than 1 league. They exploit every single league.
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 10:15:35 AM
i feel like a league ban is a bit too much as punishment for [Removed by Support], although they definitely abused the exploit
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 10:16:25 AM
I dont understand how some people are justifying this as "it's the devs responsiblity to make sure its not ingame" , the entitlement is digusting.
"
I dont understand how some people are justifying this as "it's the devs responsiblity to make sure its not ingame" , the entitlement is digusting.

The disgusting things is the people that want some player to be ban because they play the game as it is.
"
GKPlight wrote:
"

The disgusting things is the people that want some player to be ban because they play the game as it is.

Well, just because you're able to do something, that doesn't mean that you have the right to do it. With playing the game you have agreed to the ToS, which forbid this.

in order to say it with another example: Just because you notice a suitcase full of money in a non-locked car, you still aren't allowed to take it, even if the owner has made the first mistake by not locking his car.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Harvest dead T-T
Last edited by sidC on Apr 20, 2021, 10:49:38 AM
is funny how the ban would be permanent if the exploiter isn't a community figure. GGG's credibility is reaching the ground in less than 1 week.

GGG isn't fair :P
Pogs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info