20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

Honestly they were just playing the game. The ban was because I think they just kept doing it over and over under the pretense that they are "testing" (lol). The "FPS" drop is actually the server chocking as a result and almost nothing to do with their GPU dying.

Yeah yeah we are... uhm, testing! But contrary to what some people in this thread are accusing them of doing, all they did was play the game - and on stream so it's not like they were hiding anything - much in the way that "ghosting" was a thing years ago and I remember it getting patched/nerfed (destroyed) but I don't recall if anyone got banned.

But this does showcase the clear disadvantage solo players have compared to team play regardless of this exploit. Even without it, teams that pool their resources together have a loot advantage and that's just the way it is.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
For those that claim "its GGG's fault, not the players", it's not fair or nonsense like that:
First of all, all players have agreed to the ToS. If the ToS says using exploits is forbidden and can lead to bans (which it most likely does), you know that you're doing something wrong, don't tell anyone otherwise. That's equivalent to saying "why I get punished for stealing stuff out of that car? the owner hasn't locked it properly. He is the one that should be punished!".

Then, there is a big difference between noticing a possible exploit and abusing it. Most people here, who have already played up a brunch of chars up to lvl 90 (and higher) have a rough feeling for how the game works, how rewarding stuff is etc. If you notice something now that is WAY more rewarding, you can first say "wow, lucky rng". But if you do it again and again (and even follow some obscure steps in order to do this and its every time that rewarding, there should be some bells start to ring.

What you should do now, is ignoring this, or even better inform the support about the issue in order to get clear this is intended or not. I stongly doubt that GGG will punish everyone that has stumbled into an exploit (and reported it). But if you now just use the exploit again and again and again because of greed, don't blame the company for doing this.

Even if there is a open briefcase full of money in a unlocked car, it's still a crime to take it, doesn't matter how careless the owner was.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
life is not fair,isnt it! huh! [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 8:20:50 AM
Day - 1

[Removed by Support]: 'World is not fair'

Day - 4

-Rip
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:25:26 PM
In 2k21 ppl still think that "perma ban" work for something... They (anyone) can just make a new accl... ez clap.
"
iStalker2222 wrote:
"

Earlier today, we learned of a bug in Ultimatum that allows players to generate excessive rewards.

Now it would be great if you explained how did they expoited the bug?

I watched latest [Removed by Support] stream and I didn't see anything from them except playing the game.

moderators will delete those comments wich tell people how it was done. exploit is in his channel. and he explained it. he even stated he did report it to forum and support, but contiuned to test how crazy it can go. but right now his whoule team is considered witches, and haters want them to see burn in a log. in my view it wasnt exploit at all. that was delirum before nerf.

fk archnemesis.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:26:39 PM
so i know why the price of items at start leage is so high... i did chao recipe all day and they just dupe and bug... >_< lifes so hard
honestly a lot more ppl need to be banned for this , on league start we had propably around 500k active players , the propability that only 20 players abused this is really low.
[Removed by Support]
if what you say is true : "f you uncover an exploit in Path of Exile and abuse it for your benefit, we will ban you." you lads need to look more into this.
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 8:27:22 AM
This is embarrassing, just fix your game and move on.
Fuck 'em. Would be nice to also ban the living shit out of flippers, bot and scammers. But you know - that's also good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info