New Microtransactions: Ultimatum Brimmed Hat, Crucible Hideout and Maven's Astrolabe Map Device

"
DarkenX wrote:
Ignore all the children screaming for something they'll never get. Just keep doing good work, GGG MTX Team. You're not responsible for server maintenance nor are you top-shelf administration.

Keep up the good work, MTX Crew! And you, too, Forum Mods! No one should have to deal with all this hot garbage being thrown your way.

Its about the whole company is not like they have different income or anything, both, mxt designer and the other workers all of them belong to GGG and even they are not responsible, the head should understand that some of us actually care about moral.

I was one of those that defended GGG actions before, but this time, something is lost and is the trust, therefore even when this eye candy things look good I cannot be a supporter any longer, its all about respect, each individual stopped counting there, if you don´t care, its fine, if you let ppl get the best of you in small or big things thats you, but not me at least.
"
Perrinicus wrote:
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
Like the map device......but......

lack of integrity and moral fortitude equals lack of support from my end.

i don't get it... what is everyone complanign about,the game is running just fine.

There was a big thing when the league first launched and the queues had an issue, and they decided to let streamers in first due to their monetary investment in promoting through them. It was basically a panicked split second decision that understandable outraged a lot of people and they very quickly realized it was a mistake and regret it immensely.

If you want more information there is a post addressing it. While I understand people being outraged, i think people also need to realize that they were obviously stressed over the poor launch, and people make bad decisions when they are stressed

I think, for most people, it's the accumulation of things. At least, for me, these last 2 leagues (?), have been really bad: The Harvest issue, the constant nerfing that makes me feel like I waste my time, the refusal to implement QoL measures that have both my hands hurting at the end of leagues, etc. And now this.

YMMV, but you can't deny, for some people, these issues can amount to a very big feeling of disappointment. I haven't found the desire to play at all (barely found the will to pass act 1).

Anyway, the game is still great and free to play, which is enough incentive for most to continue supporting GGG. And, if they enjoy the game, they should.
Do streamer have their own different rng code for PoE?
"
DarkenX wrote:
Ignore all the children screaming for something they'll never get. Just keep doing good work, GGG MTX Team. You're not responsible for server maintenance nor are you top-shelf administration.

Keep up the good work, MTX Crew! And you, too, Forum Mods! No one should have to deal with all this hot garbage being thrown your way.

Call us children all you want. Just because you can't see the issues we have with their approach to this entire mess doesn't mean there are none.

That they are pushing MTX sales like nothing happened speaks volumes about their priorities here.
Throw everything, nothing happened.
It's like y'all are looking for every opportunity to go OMEGAKaren in every thread. We get it, you're mad, your feelings are valid but what are you expecting at this point? This ain't healthy, I'm worried for y'all. Either start moving on or decide this game is no longer for you.

Cute HO tho.
Amazing!
I´am simple :
I just give Streamer Priority for MTX buy to support their unique game launcher <3
"
Be sure to get yours if you want to show your support for a specific development period of Path of Exile

So you can throw that money in streamers instead of making game better? No thx, ask streamers for support
as long as problems like streamer prority... using us as lab rats for new league instead of testing it before launching... perfomance related problems stands, not gonna even look at those, dosnt matter if they are good or not. fix the damn game instead of releasing these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info