New Microtransactions: Ultimatum Brimmed Hat, Crucible Hideout and Maven's Astrolabe Map Device

Get Maven Hideout - Try to to open a map.

error - The Maven's power prevents portals here.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
nice
I would be ashamed to exhibit MTX after what happened at launch
Imagine buying anymore MTX. I am as a matter of fact ashamed of my support over the years. It used be a source of pride, but now delivers nothing to me but a distasteful sense of shame.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Apr 18, 2021, 11:30:44 PM
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Geez man.. The celestial effects have really just taken over the entire mtx scene.. I get that they're time again the top sellers, but like.. they were also once not even a thing?

How about we experiment and try to find the next big thing?

+1 I'm so tired of the Celestial stuff, looked out of place when it first came out, and it still does despite how overdone it is at this point.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
"
puzzlo wrote:
I would be ashamed to exhibit MTX after what happened at launch

It's a good thing that's not up to you. You wouldn't have your job for very long.
Oh nice. Looks like i`m spending more money:D
"
Be sure to get yours if you want to show your support
No. No I don't want to anymore.

The lack of integrity shown over the weekend was horrendous, the middle finger to casuals over harvest was unforgivable.
Every league i try to buy either a supporter pack or new mtx, but not this league. I'm sorry but the problems this league have been too much and the whole streamer priority was the worse idea anyone could have had. I'm not spending a cent this league. This league launch will be remembered as a stain in an otherwise good resume for this company. The worse offence of all was the streamer priority, they could have restarted the league after they fixed it since only 14 hours had passed but they chose to leave it as is and let all those streamers amass currency and get a huge head start on everyone else and to add insult to injury, not only the streamers got the chance to play ahead of everyone else, but their minions as well, Even people who don't stream at all. This issue has been handled terribly. Shame on you GGG.
"
nimbus1983 wrote:
The worse offence of all was the streamer priority, they could have restarted the league after they fixed it since only 14 hours had passed but they chose to leave it as is and let all those streamers amass currency and get a huge head start on everyone else and to add insult to injury, not only the streamers got the chance to play ahead of everyone else, but their minions as well, Even people who don't stream at all. This issue has been handled terribly. Shame on you GGG.
You probably don't even want to know about the ones that dupped 100's of ex then. No word on them so i assume they've kept them.

If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info