New Microtransactions: Ultimatum Brimmed Hat, Crucible Hideout and Maven's Astrolabe Map Device

"
Ghostseer wrote:
Couple more MTX posts to help push your shame off the front page.
Edgy.
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
"
Ghostseer wrote:
Edgy.

snowflake
UO Chessy - Ace - 1999-2019 Minax for life.
One man army, Atomic Godz, Yew gate large marble, Brit gate
UO hybrid - a chia pet/a terrorist/Ace
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
"
Ghostseer wrote:
Edgy.
Go buy some more mtx.
"
Pete Liv wrote:
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
"
Ghostseer wrote:
Edgy.

snowflake
Well, yes, captain obvious.
Last edited by Snowflakesz on Apr 19, 2021, 10:23:21 AM
"
nimbus1983 wrote:
Every league i try to buy either a supporter pack or new mtx, but not this league. I'm sorry but the problems this league have been too much and the whole streamer priority was the worse idea anyone could have had. I'm not spending a cent this league. This league launch will be remembered as a stain in an otherwise good resume for this company. The worse offence of all was the streamer priority, they could have restarted the league after they fixed it since only 14 hours had passed but they chose to leave it as is and let all those streamers amass currency and get a huge head start on everyone else and to add insult to injury, not only the streamers got the chance to play ahead of everyone else, but their minions as well, Even people who don't stream at all. This issue has been handled terribly. Shame on you GGG.

Yeah, good way for GGG to spark even more outrage over your proposed "solution". Imagine thinking that's a good idea lol. People need to chill the fuck out about streamer priority, you're making it out to be a much bigger deal than it really is.
"
xDarkillx wrote:
no thanks

talk about priority streamers...

They did
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
Like the map device......but......

lack of integrity and moral fortitude equals lack of support from my end.

i don't get it... what is everyone complanign about,the game is running just fine.

There was a big thing when the league first launched and the queues had an issue, and they decided to let streamers in first due to their monetary investment in promoting through them. It was basically a panicked split second decision that understandable outraged a lot of people and they very quickly realized it was a mistake and regret it immensely.

If you want more information there is a post addressing it. While I understand people being outraged, i think people also need to realize that they were obviously stressed over the poor launch, and people make bad decisions when they are stressed
Ignore all the children screaming for something they'll never get. Just keep doing good work, GGG MTX Team. You're not responsible for server maintenance nor are you top-shelf administration.

Keep up the good work, MTX Crew! And you, too, Forum Mods! No one should have to deal with all this hot garbage being thrown your way.
I love that you make a walkaround in the hideout. like there is alot more to see than from the top camera he he
Last edited by Walltrigger on Apr 19, 2021, 11:46:53 AM
Dev crew ... mtx crew, doesn't matter. They are under 1 management. So let the streamers buy those, even better if they could donate them to players after that. They were supported enough with our $ that were intended to improve the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info