Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Well, I give up for now and will just do something else. Fighting to play for over 6 hours and just in Act 3.

Doing a couple quests multiple times, losing some items, losing levels, and having to re-navigate already cleared areas to hope and get the waypoint this time around to make progress.

So many disconnects and having to wait in the queue to even have issues logging in once your time has arrived just to start the queue again and hope.

This has been the worst league start. Hope that the next one has these issues resolved.

On the positive side, Ultimatum has been fun at least from the bit I have been able to do.
Can't speak for the other streamers, but as a smaller one myself I have had crashes nearly every fifteen minutes and almost ten minutes loading in between. It's a bit disappointing, but I'm hopeful that the issues will be sorted.
"
ettanportion wrote:
"
Gondalen wrote:
"
ettanportion wrote:
As if it matters that 50-ish streamers get "special treatment" (which I doubt they even do as Mathil and Quin are constantly getting disconnected). It is literally a non-issue.

its not about streamers not goin to dc its about gettin bypassed with the queue

So? Still a non-issue. The problem is that the servers are fucked. Of course GGG will prioritize those who market the game for them, it's nothing to cry about.

Of course this is an issue... I can understand the "why" but it doesn't make GGGs move less absurd. 2 class player base ... I stream too sometimes - i have 150 Follower and sometimes 2 people watching me play - so I advertise the game too. Am I now allowed to skip queues? Probably not - but it's okay if I invest hundreds for cosmetics but forgot to activate my webcam. If they really want to "give back" something for those who "market the game" by skipping queues - everyone who supports this game in any way should benefit.

There are artists who draw pictures about PoE. This is some kind of advertisment. Those should be able to skip queue...
There is a Path of Exile Minecraft Mod - those people should be able to skip queue...
There are people consistently streaming in Discord for 20 to 30 people who market the game this way - people should skip the queue...

You see? This is stupid ... Noone should be treated special in any way for there decision to support this game. Not Streamers who support this game by just playing it while others watch them. Not me who dumps cash in cosmetics to support this game. No Nolifer, Artists, Musicians... No one... This is just another level of p2w... Support2Win ... stupid.

"
DrDrexius wrote:
Can't speak for the other streamers, but as a smaller one myself I have had crashes nearly every fifteen minutes and almost ten minutes loading in between. It's a bit disappointing, but I'm hopeful that the issues will be sorted.

at least you can play 15 min, i'm crashing or disconnecting every time changing areas so i can't pass act1 yet :(
Last edited by Abax11 on Apr 16, 2021, 10:22:29 PM
when you love nerfs so much, that you nerf your servers
Ulstatimatum league start is a joke. just unban Le Toucan to compensate the mess please.
we are looking forw... [This operation requires the account to be logged in.]
no third challenge reward since beta lmao
"
Chris wrote:
Once again, we're very sorry about the delayed start to the league for most users. We will make sure that this never happens again.

Chris really needs to hire a better spokesperson, or otherwise needs to learn to stop and think about what he's writing as the face of the company. These empty promises that have been provided to us for the last several league starts are getting stale and have lost their meaning. If the problem was truly as unforeseen as you claim it to be, how can you also claim to promise it will never occur again? What about every other time there was turbulence during a launch, that was "unexpected", "unforeseen", or "unfortunate"? Were no lessons learned that point either? Your words say one thing, but then the actions show another.

On a related topic, the absurd privilege given to certain players has become even more relevant and obvious than ever before. What is the point of having a ladder event where 99% of the players have no chance of competing or coming close in terms of progress to the other 1%? These privileged players have a huge advantage now and will continue to have a large influence in the economy going forward. You tried to save face by letting your "free marketing team" play the game uninterrupted, but have upset the rest of your player base in the process.

I'm absolutely puzzled by the everything GGG has shown me over the past few years and I am embarrassed for the support and contributions I have made towards the team during that time. There has only been a streak of downward trending quality over the past several leagues, despite what their player numbers may show. To be completely honest, if I were in charge of QA or PR for both this league start and the last, I would be extremely embarrassed by what I have put forth as part of my résumé.
Stable once they are through the queue?

Bwhahahahaha!
"
Verdale wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Once again, we're very sorry about the delayed start to the league for most users. We will make sure that this never happens again.

Chris really needs to hire a better spokesperson, or otherwise needs to learn to stop and think about what he's writing as the face of the company. These empty promises that have been provided to us for the last several league starts are getting stale and have lost their meaning. If the problem was truly as unforeseen as you claim it to be, how can you also claim to promise it will never occur again? What about every other time there was turbulence during a launch, that was "unexpected", "unforeseen", or "unfortunate"? Were no lessons learned that point either? Your words say one thing, but then the actions show another.

On a related topic, the absurd privilege given to certain players has become even more relevant and obvious than ever before. What is the point of having a ladder event where 99% of the players have no chance of competing or coming close in terms of progress to the other 1%? These privileged players have a huge advantage now and will continue to have a large influence in the economy going forward. You tried to save face by letting your "free marketing team" play the game uninterrupted, but have upset the rest of your player base in the process.

I'm absolutely puzzled by the everything GGG has shown me over the past few years and I am embarrassed for the support and contributions I have made towards the team during that time. There has only been a streak of downward trending quality over the past several leagues, despite what their player numbers may show. To be completely honest, if I were in charge of QA or PR for both this league start and the last, I would be extremely embarrassed by what I have put forth as part of my résumé.

+1

as momma says.... money talks.... ******** walks!
Just BE FAIR AND RESET THE LEAGUE SERVERS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info