Extremely Slow Queue Processing

JUST A LITTLE BIT TO GO
"
macsmoto wrote:

WHAT DID YOU GUYS ARE DO ?

What did you guys are do is the same thing i ask myself.
Yo it's 6 Hour past release, and the last tweet from @Pathofexile is 2 hours old. Comon guys
MY GOD IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE LMAO......and for people talking about streamers marketing the game..stop speaking
Trying the game out a bit. Again. Mate at work told me he's amped for the new league. So yeah there's issues on league release day. Hmm... I'm not so bothered. I'm casual.

Then I start hearing about this streamer thing. Watch a few clips. Actual idiot streamers pontificating about how crying is useless, because life's not fair, just like for the Africans without the clean drinking water, and people should just eat it essentially...

And I'm like... Wow. That's pretty toxic. How so toxic? Wow...

So yeah, even my commenting on this thread is pretty casual. I'm not bothered for my own part. At this point I'm just intrigued by the drama. But, I can't say I don't sympathise with the core player base. I get what they're saying. Doesn't take an EQ of 200 to do that.
I feel bad for any new player trying to play this game for the first time.

... Though they probably would've uninstalled the game hours ago after seeing how overtuned the disconnect boss is
hey hey now, don't you guys be so harsh on that one guy who stayed at work for the weekend.

I begin to wonder if it was not a janitor by accident.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
5 hours play, been rolled back multiple times, fetid pool three times, dweller twice, disconnect every time I try enter the ledge. I haven't even reached Brutus yet. Why is there no communication?
They have to reset it. Some people already mapping and got rich. Thats absolute advantage over thousands of people. GGG you HAVE TO reset it.
10'000th in queue? Pfft, you guys are lucky, I'm 4 billionth....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info