Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
what about your servers ?? don't you have them ?? 3500 people in 20 minutes ?? Seriously?? is this your preparation for the league you have touted so much ??

Hush. They painted another skin set for the price of AAA game. Prepared enough.
30 mins in 75k in front of me, brutal!
Looks like queue starts going faster.
About 2k in 2 minutes.

...or players starting to left queue?

Last edited by AyalaTheWhite on Apr 16, 2021, 4:38:21 PM
Arrogance on Hezmana???? wtf!
Worst league log in ever, Queue system sucks.
thanks

PoE Ultimatum's New early Uber Boss revealed!!

QUEUE !!!

Legend has it, if you can beat this boss an anomalous Mirror drops!!
Last edited by DemoNMasteR2486 on Apr 16, 2021, 7:59:10 PM
This is seriously ridiculous.
Haven't been able to get past lvl4 in 3 hours due to constant server disconnects and being put back into a 20min queue... kind of takes away the whole desire to play this game.

Not to mention after 3 consecutive disconnects I lost a few of the items I had already acquired, such as a skill gem and armor.

Terrible.
Why not shut down the servers instead of putting us through this?
Just solve the issues ASAP.. better to revert to older patches than this junk.
That's nice to see, streamers are having very little trouble and running maps ... I have gotten to level 6 ... 3 times and been logged out each time and unable to log back in with queues of 10,000+.

Just, terrible. Good thing D2 remastered is around the corner so PoE can go to sleep if this is what is to be expecting from GGG in the future.
"
JohnTheDeere wrote:
That's nice to see, streamers are having very little trouble and running maps ... I have gotten to level 6 ... 3 times and been logged out each time and unable to log back in with queues of 10,000+.

Just, terrible. Good thing D2 remastered is around the corner so PoE can go to sleep if this is what is to be expecting from GGG in the future.

This is the worst yet, so i can see this happening MORE and more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info