Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

time to find another game to play hf&gl (Path of Nerfing)
I love how 95% of all the complainers/whiners are from trash players with less challanges done then most have after completing the campaign in Ritual and if you check their profile their highest leveled characters ever are level 90
Last edited by overkligt1 on Apr 16, 2021, 5:19:26 AM
"
overkligt1 wrote:
I love how 95% of all the complainers/whiners are from trash players with less challanges done then most have after completing the campaign in Ritual and if you check their profile their highest leveled characters ever are level 90

This doesnt mean shit at all what you are saying. I am playing this game longer then you do, but probably way less intensive, and i just like to farm and kill some monsters in maps from now and then. not caring for the challenges at all. but i do know how all game meganics work, and the crafting system etc.
Ultimatum in all location?
"
trollkind wrote:
All this teeth gnashing and drama.
Personally (playing since closed beta, never skipped a league, playing on PS4 nowadays on a different account), I'm fine with most stuff in the patch notes. They ripped off some festering band-aids that they knew would cause unhappiness for the players used to the convenience and opness but I'm glad they did it eventually so we can see what the actual problems are. This is a bit of a reset and maybe the polish pass we always claimed we wanted but now of course, GGG gets flak for doing a "placeholder" league with "only nerfs".

<edit>
This is actually the first league in a while where I'm looking forward to buying a supporter pack as soon as I earn money again in the summer.

I’m trying to look at it this way. That the changes will allow them to fix the game’s core problems without the content that limits design space. I just don’t see any hint that they’re actually planning to do that.

I’ll still play the league start. The harvest changes didn’t make a huge difference to my play style. I only managed to get about 300 ex last season so the more powerful harvest items weren’t available to me anyway. I’m just wondering what my goals are supposed to be if last patch’s endgame content is no longer worth aiming for.
ok lets nerf this, i mean lets do this :)
Lately I was playing semi-casually (not enough time for hardcore gaming and didn't really like last challenge rewards) and after checking the patch notes my enthusiasm evaporated.

I understand that all map/mission/encounters and harvest nerfs were directed at those who play this game non stop 24/7 but what about these who play "middle endgame"?

For me game needs to be rewarding. If it's not then what's the point? I hope they'll revise their policy next league as currently Poe seems to not be a game for me anymore.
"
Estreiher wrote:
Lately I was playing semi-casually (not enough time for hardcore gaming and didn't really like last challenge rewards) and after checking the patch notes my enthusiasm evaporated.

I understand that all map/mission/encounters and harvest nerfs were directed at those who play this game non stop 24/7 but what about these who play "middle endgame"?

For me game needs to be rewarding. If it's not then what's the point? I hope they'll revise their policy next league as currently Poe seems to not be a game for me anymore.

I think you missed the point of encounters change. The chance of each encounter was reduced by 20% from 10% to 8% to make chances of any league encounter equal(Harvest was buffed from 5% to 8% for example). And honestly this is nothing because if you want to farm a particular league encounter you use atlas passive points, watchstones, scarabs and sextants to run it, and then difference in 2% base encounter chance would mean nothing. This is a way of GGG to say "USE DAMN SCARABS MORE" "USE NEW WATCHSTONES MORE, WE ADDED THEM FOR YOU JUST IN PREVIOUS LEAGUE, DON'T IGNORE THEM".
Last edited by alex_disp on Apr 16, 2021, 10:15:37 AM
"
alex_disp wrote:
I think you missed the point of encounters change. The chance of each encounter was reduced by 20% from 10% to 8% to make chances of any league encounter equal(Harvest was buffed from 5% to 8% for example). And honestly this is nothing because if you want to farm a particular league encounter you use atlas passive points, watchstones, scarabs and sextants to run it, and then difference in 2% base encounter chance would mean nothing. This is a way of GGG to say "USE DAMN SCARABS MORE" "USE NEW WATCHSTONES MORE, WE ADDED THEM FOR YOU JUST IN PREVIOUS LEAGUE, DON'T IGNORE THEM".

I somehow thought that chance for random encounter is higher then 10%. As for harvest I've had it appear quite often, what makes me really sad is the removal of crucial crafts (like orb of annulment ones).
"
overkligt1 wrote:

I guess for you the same reaction...

So getting past 90 means you are no trash player?
GREAT!! I'm past 10K hours play time got 8 lvl 100's and 1 lvl 99..
And i'm done to!
Each and every past league was a hard nerf. Especially to the players you would expect GGG to cherish most! Those that squeeze every hour out of a league to min-max chars into perfection!You know, the " non trash players "! But it's those hardcore fans that put in the most hours to be able to smoothly farm the hardest content they love to hit most each and every league! Deep delving? Why would you now? Build a 1500-2000 ex character?? for what? white maps?? 301 + depth delve to get useless fracture fossils??
Noob-No-noob trash-player no-trash-player it doesn't matter.
i'm done! for the first time in i can't even remember i will skip an entire league.
And i'm fully expecting player retention ( you know when the foolish "hypetrainbouble" finally pops as so often happens with overhyped leagues ) to be horrible this league.

We'll see i guess...
Greetings * a trash player *
Last edited by DemoNMasteR2486 on Apr 16, 2021, 11:29:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info