Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

AWESOME PLS NERF CARRION GOLEMS EVEN MORE YOU **********
"
Jin_Hakazura wrote:

This rant was really long, and I know i'll still play the game because i DO LOVE Path of Exile. But I don't love what you do to the game. I don't think you're thinking of the player bases' enjoyment of the game. And if this is for profits? I just don't see it working.

I sincerely hope that i'm wrong and that the game feels rewarding to play. Only time will tell, but the changes don't feel very on point.

and herein lies the problem, you'll still play, so why would they listen to you bitch? SKIP THIS LEAGUE !
"
Estreiher wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:
I think you missed the point of encounters change. The chance of each encounter was reduced by 20% from 10% to 8% to make chances of any league encounter equal(Harvest was buffed from 5% to 8% for example). And honestly this is nothing because if you want to farm a particular league encounter you use atlas passive points, watchstones, scarabs and sextants to run it, and then difference in 2% base encounter chance would mean nothing. This is a way of GGG to say "USE DAMN SCARABS MORE" "USE NEW WATCHSTONES MORE, WE ADDED THEM FOR YOU JUST IN PREVIOUS LEAGUE, DON'T IGNORE THEM".

I somehow thought that chance for random encounter is higher then 10%. As for harvest I've had it appear quite often, what makes me really sad is the removal of crucial crafts (like orb of annulment ones).

agree that the harvest craft of annul nerf is a really bad idea , not everyone here have the luxury to play more than 5hour/per day or more than 20hour per week .
*Fixed a random game crash caused by PathOfExile_x64.exe in module MMDevApi.dll when switching sound devices.

Thank you for the game crash. Went from 2819 to 65300 in queue because I was stupid enough to believe PoE would allow me to switch from speakers to headphone without game crash.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
xgoodxzx wrote:
"
Estreiher wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:
I think you missed the point of encounters change. The chance of each encounter was reduced by 20% from 10% to 8% to make chances of any league encounter equal(Harvest was buffed from 5% to 8% for example). And honestly this is nothing because if you want to farm a particular league encounter you use atlas passive points, watchstones, scarabs and sextants to run it, and then difference in 2% base encounter chance would mean nothing. This is a way of GGG to say "USE DAMN SCARABS MORE" "USE NEW WATCHSTONES MORE, WE ADDED THEM FOR YOU JUST IN PREVIOUS LEAGUE, DON'T IGNORE THEM".

I somehow thought that chance for random encounter is higher then 10%. As for harvest I've had it appear quite often, what makes me really sad is the removal of crucial crafts (like orb of annulment ones).

agree that the harvest craft of annul nerf is a really bad idea , not everyone here have the luxury to play more than 5hour/per day or more than 20hour per week .

So, how do you get the crafts then if you do not play the game actually? you neither find it nor do you make enough money in that time to buy them in a reasonable amount so that it makes sense to craft at all. I dont get those complaints at all.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Apr 16, 2021, 3:46:46 PM
Please fix your servers, WTF, have to wait 4 hours in queue to league start???
"
So, how do you get the crafts then if you do not play the game actually? you neither find it nor do you make enough money in that time to buy them in a reasonable amount so that it makes sense to craft at all. I dont get those complaints at all.

what do you mean "you do not play the game actually"? u do understand what my last comment was trying to say right?im saying that some player might have lesser time to play the game than other ppl .
Queue servers letting in one at a time, with processing covid test and conducting detailed body search for illegal substances? Takes like an hour to move up 59k > 58k.....
what about your servers ?? don't you have them ?? 3500 people in 20 minutes ?? Seriously?? is this your preparation for the league you have touted so much ??

I think we urgently need to add a few more mtx transactions to fix this
Last edited by Saimon64 on Apr 16, 2021, 4:29:37 PM
"
rainbowsin wrote:
Please fix your servers, WTF, have to wait 4 hours in queue to league start???

What, you're like 400th in queue?

I'm 55k, guess i'll be playing in May
Last edited by msbrz on Apr 16, 2021, 4:30:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info