Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

Giving streamers queue priority was fine if there weren't so many server issues but now the discrepancy this priority caused between them and regular players isn't going to be easily forgiven.
This really ended up giving an upsettingly unfair advantage to streamers on both the economy and racing that ended up astronomical.

Also I can't play this with all the timed outs, shame on you GGG.
Whew, who knew copying ritual and nerfing everything into the ground was so resource intensive. I surely didn't.

Nice to see the engine favoritism for streamers exposed for all the world to see.

I'm in the DC realm 40ms from the gateway and I literally can't stay logged in for more than 15-20 minutes at a time. And my rig loads stuff instantly. I have a state of the art SSD and a solid everything else.

Not that I expect the community to care, they tolerate literally anything done to them, but it's nice to be proven right.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Apr 17, 2021, 12:45:51 AM
GGG better start breaking out the presents.

1)Refund/Discount for anyone who bought a support pack today.

2)XP bonus day to help everyone make up for the sh*t today.

3)Weren't the streamers supposed to identify the problems BEFORE the league release? I'm not sure they should be rewarded for this.

4) Everything in the Store 50% off

for a start

unless you don't care

Then we won't care either

Looks like they nerfed the servers too.
Hi GGG,

Probably wrong Post or Sub to post this in for you to see. I basically never post in Forums and such, but I was quite close when the Harvest Manifesto came out, because last league I was really happy to continually improve my character until I got it where I wanted it to be. Never before have I achieved something like that in poe. Accordingly I was quite bummed about those bad news about harvest nerfs. Glad I did not jump on the rage-train though and waited until you brought us the good news, which are the patch notes with the updates on old leagues.

Started in Ultimatum and captured the first beasts for Einhar, unlocking the new recipes:
I really, reeeally like this approach. As much as I liked Harvest, I felt a slave to it. Needing that specific mechanic to progress my character. The Ultimatum update goes well together with the atlas expansion this year, enabling the player to engage with specific mechanics to further improve target farming. Updating the outdated league mechanics/rewards was a way I didn't really expect but it is imho a nice direction to head into.

Sorry for the rambling, bad english and typos, can't bother to correct it bc I have to level up my character.
TLDR: Happy about the league reward changes, ty GGG for your work, sorry about the rambling
After the nerf's I find more pleasure in reading complains then playing the actual game. I agree with most of them.

No rewards left in the game. Such a shame.

Last edited by Gnisteren on Apr 18, 2021, 8:28:07 AM
"
Snipemaster wrote:
Looks like they nerfed the servers too.

^_________^ xD
RIP Endgame in poe
rip start
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
"
Manjusri wrote:
Defy Pain? So I can one-shot myself every 3 seconds?

The change should be to “12% increased damage with hits and ailments” (assuming corrupted blood is added as an ailment).

I assume this is intended to push the class to use the new blood magic / bleed / corrupted blood skills, but it makes those builds the only options (if they’re even actually viable).

Not good. Not fun.

Corrupted blood IS NOT CONSIDERED BLEEDING (Capped at 10stacks now that WE can use it lmao) some things that removed bleed will still remove Corrupted blood but not all of them.

I never said or implied that corrupted blood was bleeding, so I’m not sure why you made this response to my post. Bleeding is an ailment, however, and both are physical-damage-over-time.

What was not clear at the time I made that post was whether or not they were going to change corrupted blood to be an ailment. It would seem to make sense for them to do so, but given the text of the Corrupting Fever skill gem, it appears that it’s still a “debuf.”

The other new gems also refer to a “physical damage over time debuf” without calling it “corrupted blood,” so that just seems confused or at best overly complicated.

Either way, the point still stands: Reducing those ascendency minor nodes to 10% rather than 12% would seem to make them weaker than almost everything equivalent in the game.
Take my advice. I'm not using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info