[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
SoFupDucked wrote:
I'd like to preface this by saying i am in no way affiliated with KissMeQuick or have any deals with him

I have great survivability, damage is damn good enough (got a sick Kulemak for 5ex)

Look at my gear - it isn't great at all some stuff is literally garbage tier

Look at my tree - i have just taken defense nodes before damage nodes... step 1 of almost all PoE builds?

The only deaths i get are weird stunlock things and cant blink out from 0 mana - i blame myself.

And big big BIG hits - that again, my fault - should have dodged that.

Although i haven't gotten to Shaper etc, i have done t15 deliriums and they were cruisy as apart from my PC literally eating frames

Thanks for your condescension.
Several things wrong with your post though:
1) I was talking about the stats on the COMPLETE build so it doesn't matter in which order you take them, it is/was still a very squishy build.
2) Do you think we're all stupid and you're the only genius that thought maybe defensive nodes were a good idea?
3) Clearly it wasn't just us as one of the final versions of the updated build addresses this by being much tankier.
Last edited by Zodr on Feb 22, 2022, 5:08:28 PM

So, I'm pretty far into the build I feel, and I also kill bosses quite fast.
I'm just not sure I have enough AoE reducing. I can't always seem to connect many sickles on one enemy, and wondering if there's something that's standing out incorrectly in my build/tree.
"
NikkieTB wrote:

So, I'm pretty far into the build I feel, and I also kill bosses quite fast.
I'm just not sure I have enough AoE reducing. I can't always seem to connect many sickles on one enemy, and wondering if there's something that's standing out incorrectly in my build/tree.

Quality also gives AOE on Spell Cascade but the problem might be in positioning; blades spread out the further you are but you don't want to be inside the target either, rather right in front of them - you should check the videos for that. Otherwise I think if you want more power you should look towards min-maxing with crit multi.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
https://pastebin.com/MggkRNUG

what am i missing that causes my dmg to be so low?

Last edited by Arkamius on Feb 26, 2022, 7:57:27 AM
Am I concentrating on health pool too much
yo is this build beginner friendly?
Very strange build. No, it's not for beginers.
Hard leveling, need expensive things, often death. And mechanics not for all.
I don't understan how topicstarter playing with only one life bottle, it's not enough. Maybe if you invest 10ex this build will be nice, but for begenrs it's unreal.
indeed not beginner friendly and expensive, but you can always adapt and change based on your funds and what you like.

like for ammy I am using Ashes of the Stars as i cannot afford auls but it give me boost and allows me to run 3x 50 auras or 2 and 2 heralds

for chest carcass big AOE and Area damage.

POE is complex game with loads of options, if you can explore and find what works for you and what you enjoy.

I see this build as a template and I am adjusting as I go.
Last edited by Balvi on Mar 4, 2022, 11:41:50 AM
I think you guys are crazy, i took a break to play Lost Ark after leaguestart so this is my current setup:
https://pastebin.com/D7FN4siA
I'm not sure how expensive stuff in this is right now, but even with this shitty gear (i have awakened spell cascade, rolled a +2 staff, and a 21lvl reap, none of the more expensive stuff) i can steamroll most red maps.
This build definitely needs something like lvl 75~ to run properly because it's crit, and the physical damage leech is absolutely essential, but other than that it's super strong without any of the expensive stuff.
My current feeling is that scaling reap levels is the most important, also the gloves to get seals faster and the awakened spell cascade. Also it's super important to not play this like a total pepega, you have to hit something to leech or you'll kill yourself super fast. This build is honestly much more like playing Discharge and melee than any other caster, might be not your cup of tea if you don't like melee builds but for me being a duelist freak this one is awesome.
Hi, i'm trying this build, even got myself a +1 power / unleash helm, a decent cane and more, but in pob my combined dps reaches 1 740 678 , on the bosssing pastebin its over 14 mill. even my average hit is 10% weaker than on the bossing pob. wondering if theres something major i'm missing, havent changed my bandits yet and only lvl 93 but is that enough to explain the 10times less damage? im hesitant to keep investing at the moment :/ but id love to see the build work.

https://pastebin.com/y6NGK7EE

build is on my second path of exile account,
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vYeti2/characters

would really appreciate some help. as of now i'm far away from even oneshotting map bosses.

e/ checked a few boses in pob, got up to 726 000 avg hits and 2 272 000 combined dps but still pretty far away from the linked pob
Last edited by CPTNChlamydia on Mar 8, 2022, 9:13:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info