[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

How much tank build? I can see the reaction is not the same, I got sick of dying very often on the same ballista ...
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
How much tank build? I can see the reaction is not the same, I got sick of dying very often on the same ballista ...

You have to make that judgement yourself but it's very hard for builds to do The Feared without a lot of tankiness.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I've managed both the Feared and the Elderslayers with the build, I am not as heavily specced into damage as KissMeQuick and am still running the elusive ascendancy,

I found the Feared easier than the Elderslayers, Drox oneshotting me with his walking fists is a huge problem, but if you get a little lucky and he spawns first, you can burst him down before he causes too many issues.

As for the feared. its all about the rng, if she rolls twinned, you are going to be in for a bad time dodging, but its still doable.
"
Skaev wrote:
I've managed both the Feared and the Elderslayers with the build, I am not as heavily specced into damage as KissMeQuick and am still running the elusive ascendancy,

I found the Feared easier than the Elderslayers, Drox oneshotting me with his walking fists is a huge problem, but if you get a little lucky and he spawns first, you can burst him down before he causes too many issues.

As for the feared. its all about the rng, if she rolls twinned, you are going to be in for a bad time dodging, but its still doable.

Nice to read about your success! I still run Elusive for everything but the fast bossing mode and for Feared, I've always gotten twinned so spell block is plenty in that version but it has always been doable.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
it looks really nice. i will give a try this league to play reap and your build looks really nice. well done.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Is Vulnerability and Elemental Weakness on Hit corruption on gloves okay with whispers of doom anointment?
"
Puma2265 wrote:
Is Vulnerability and Elemental Weakness on Hit corruption on gloves okay with whispers of doom anointment?

Elemental Weakness does nothing for us.
What would be a great leveling staff. I want to transition about level 40
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Puma2265 wrote:

Hello, I have a lvl 80 bandit and about 20 exalts, I want to try playing with your build. What pob would you recommend to start with and what is the priority for things? Thanks

So far I have made such a respec. Can you please tell me what should be changed first?

Last edited by YukitoEiri on Feb 20, 2022, 2:58:06 PM
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Puma2265 wrote:

Hello, I have a lvl 80 bandit and about 20 exalts, I want to try playing with your build. What pob would you recommend to start with and what is the priority for things? Thanks

So far I have made such a respec. Can you please tell me what should be changed first?

Your Cane of Kulemak could be better.
if you trade the mana regen and damage while focused for
Crit multi while unique is nearby and non chaos as extra chaos your damage will go up a lot.

your upgrade path seems to be:
Militant Faith
Watcher's Eye
Aul's Uprising

I would also consider a Darkness enthroned with two abyss jewels with crit multi, max life and some resistances,

If you can find a helm that has the +1 blood charge lab enchant that will help a lot too.

Also drop some eldritch implicits on your boots.
ones to look for:
Eater of worlds: Phys as extra chaos
Searing Exarch: Movement speed

If you can get one of the absurd helms with +1 power and +1 unleash, you can also grab the searing exarch implicit of extra damage per power charge and eater of worlds for extra spell damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info