[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Skaev wrote:

Your Cane of Kulemak could be better.
if you trade the mana regen and damage while focused for
Crit multi while unique is nearby and non chaos as extra chaos your damage will go up a lot.

your upgrade path seems to be:
Militant Faith
Watcher's Eye
Aul's Uprising

I would also consider a Darkness enthroned with two abyss jewels with crit multi, max life and some resistances,

If you can find a helm that has the +1 blood charge lab enchant that will help a lot too.

Also drop some eldritch implicits on your boots.
ones to look for:
Eater of worlds: Phys as extra chaos
Searing Exarch: Movement speed

If you can get one of the absurd helms with +1 power and +1 unleash, you can also grab the searing exarch implicit of extra damage per power charge and eater of worlds for extra spell damage

Hi! Thanks for answer. Militant Faith i have.

About Cane of Kulemak, I didn't have much currency, so I had to take one.

Aul's Uprising better what is my amulet?

Last edited by YukitoEiri on Feb 21, 2022, 1:53:14 AM
And for now I have a problem with survivability and resists, for resists I use aura ...
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
And for now I have a problem with survivability and resists, for resists I use aura ...

Aul's is better because it allows you to swap in an extra aura.
I am running Pride, Zealotry, War Banner, Purity of Elements, and Hatred (with lifetap divine blessing)

You're never going to be tanky with this build. The entire playstyle is position so you can reap, then move until you can reap again, remembering that the cascade will lock you in place for half a second.

The mapping version that KissMeQuick has released will be a lot better for surviving maps if that is what you are after. Surviving bosses it's all about instant phasing them
Also. Darkness Enthroned is one of the best belts you can possibly get for resists. since it adds an extra 3/4 of the resists from the jewels you slot into it, you can fairly easily get 100 resists from it
"
Skaev wrote:
"
YukitoEiri wrote:

Aul's is better because it allows you to swap in an extra aura.
I am running Pride, Zealotry, War Banner, Purity of Elements, and Hatred (with lifetap divine blessing)

You're never going to be tanky with this build. The entire playstyle is position so you can reap, then move until you can reap again, remembering that the cascade will lock you in place for half a second.

The mapping version that KissMeQuick has released will be a lot better for surviving maps if that is what you are after. Surviving bosses it's all about instant phasing them

Yes, I build the map version. I only have 6 exalts left, I think for now, where better to spend them...
How to find a gem in the trade - Forbidden Flame?
"
Skaev wrote:
"
YukitoEiri wrote:

Hello, I have a lvl 80 bandit and about 20 exalts, I want to try playing with your build. What pob would you recommend to start with and what is the priority for things? Thanks

So far I have made such a respec. Can you please tell me what should be changed first?

Your Cane of Kulemak could be better.
if you trade the mana regen and damage while focused for
Crit multi while unique is nearby and non chaos as extra chaos your damage will go up a lot.

your upgrade path seems to be:
Militant Faith
Watcher's Eye
Aul's Uprising

I would also consider a Darkness enthroned with two abyss jewels with crit multi, max life and some resistances,

If you can find a helm that has the +1 blood charge lab enchant that will help a lot too.

Also drop some eldritch implicits on your boots.
ones to look for:
Eater of worlds: Phys as extra chaos
Searing Exarch: Movement speed

If you can get one of the absurd helms with +1 power and +1 unleash, you can also grab the searing exarch implicit of extra damage per power charge and eater of worlds for extra spell damage

Sorry but aside from influence mods this is a lot of bad advice.

1) This is the second best staff right now and the best Kulemaks go for 30 Exalts right now.
2) +1 Power Charge Gull is probably the best right now as +1 Charge and +1 Blood charge would be probably 20 EX.
3) Darkness Enthroned is not needed in this build as the belt is used most of all for resistances and the best jewels go for multiple ex while a standard good resistance belt goes for ~ 20C.

I would suggest as the next part of this build to get correct flasks and buy all awakened gems with their appropriate levels.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 21, 2022, 4:04:50 AM
Somehow I'm not happy that I started this assembly, it's very glassy...
Hey, I'm really enjoying this build but struggling a little bit mostly on bosses.

I'm trying to get a bit of a mapping/boss hybrid where I only have to switch out increased area of effect for anomalous conc effect to go boss.

This is my current gear (very proud of the ring):

I know I need watcher's eye, empower lvl 4 and enlighten (not using war banner right now) but what else should be next on my list to upgrade.

If I get a +1 power charge, +1 seal, +1 blood charge helmet would that be ok for mapping too?

Is there any way I can get koam's out of the build and replace it with a rare?

Anyway thanks for the build, having a lot of fun.

EDIT: sold a big ticket item so I got watcher's eye with chaos res, double damage pride and inc damage zealotry. And level 4 empower.
Last edited by CardcoreHardslinger on Feb 21, 2022, 10:50:38 AM
"

Is there any way I can get koam's out of the build and replace it with a rare?

Anyway thanks for the build, having a lot of fun.

Glad you're enjoying it!

- That Kaom's is bad, get corrupted increased damage - it's around 3 passive points worth of damage.
- Boots implicits can be better.
- Curse Life Flask with on Hit is better than Karui unless Maven
- Curse Gloves
- Anointment
- This helmet is not actually good, +1 Power Charge corruption is 3x more damage than that implicit
- Corrupted Blood abyss jewel

And most importantly
- Pay 4 EX and run 10 5-Ways to get to level 96 in 1 hour.

Also, it is a very nice ring indeed!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info