[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Definitely interested on your take with Reap. Seems like a fun skill with potential. Likely league start it for something different :D
Well I'm on bored. Sounds fun!
That worked out.
Last edited by FireZombie on Apr 13, 2021, 8:47:04 PM
So you need to download the Path of Exile Community fork. That should work. Also its a different program on your comp. Make sure if you did download that. That you are opening the Community and not the standard version
Berserker > Assassin for Reap ?
This looks awesome! Thinking I might try this out. Your Reave build was the first build I made when I first started this game back in Incursion .
Just wondering, why not COC Reap with Cyclone ?
"
onuraydin wrote:
Just wondering, why not COC Reap with Cyclone ?

It's just a guess, but I don't think you will gain Blood Charges when you CoC Reap as you don't use the skill but it gets triggered instead. We'd lose a lot of damage that way (though we'd have a higher procc rate). For me, CoC Reap just seems like another build compared to selfcast.
Why are you figuring 10 blade BV damage would be lower? If you compare the damage at lvl 28 for reap to another skill, let's say volatile dead (which has 120% added damage effectiveness and similar damage at lvl 27), then reap most likely will end up being ~150% more damage than base BV, which is 5 blades. On top of that will be another 50% more for single target from blood charges, so it's really closer to 7 blades + whatever extra damage you scale that 180% added damage effectiveness with. Then I still think it will be pretty good damage, but I'd wager it's roughly half the damage in your pob (I checked the 4/11 budget one). There's a small chance that the base damage is actually lower than volatile dead due to the fact that it's 180% instead of 120% added damage effectiveness.

Also, I'd run spell cascade as a main link. Should have overlap for single target which ends up being a 100% more damage multiplier instead of something like controlled destruction. Will also make clearing a lot better.
Last edited by bgodbgg on Apr 14, 2021, 3:17:43 AM
is it possible to convert physical damage to cold? if yes, oh boi..... i think i found my league starter :D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info