[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
bgodbgg wrote:
Why are you figuring 10 blade BV damage would be lower?

Will have to see once the gem is out (:

"
TheTagIsBack wrote:
is it possible to convert physical damage to cold? if yes, oh boi..... i think i found my league starter :D.

Plausible!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Man you've never failed me with your builds. Reave glad was hella fun (vaal reave is even more buffed this patch btw LUL). For sure i'll try this out if you think it's gonna to melt c:

Btw what do you think about switching staff to Karui Chopper? Will it give more dmg output sacrificing block?

Alight i take back what i wrote about axe, i see how long is road to axe's passives on passives tree, nvm then.
Last edited by Fulcik on Apr 14, 2021, 8:43:52 AM
will there be a league starter guide for this build? like where to start, which passive skills to get first and so on? how to progress till endgame?

Will be my first league start and i decided to go with the new Reap Skill and Assa is my jam.
"
Sheddix wrote:
will there be a league starter guide for this build? like where to start, which passive skills to get first and so on? how to progress till endgame?

Will be my first league start and i decided to go with the new Reap Skill and Assa is my jam.

This would be great, even something simple.. I'm thinking Caustic Arrow + TR Mines will be decent with the skill pathing until we can grab Reap at 28.
how is this even "as budget as possible" kekw
Scion only for reap, very annoying.. we can buy from siosa right if we do that quest?
"
Nevzat wrote:
Scion only for reap, very annoying.. we can buy from siosa right if we do that quest?

Marauder, Templar and Witch can, according to the patch notes. Not 100% sure where the earliest Shadow can get it is.
"
Sgt_Cookie2 wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:

Marauder, Templar and Witch can, according to the patch notes. Not 100% sure where the earliest Shadow can get it is.

Interesting! Didn't expect that.

Yeah, seems like we have to do Siosa or wait until act 6.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thnx for your work, waiting for +/- completed version, will start this league with your guide!
Are you still going ahead with build KMQ?

Thoughts on what we will level with, and after patch notes are you still confident in it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info