[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
arteqt wrote:
Thoughts on Petrified Blood with this ? Since you are already planning it to be a pure life build

Nope. Petrified Blood blocks only hits, meaning that 2 seconds on a dot or a hit from spell is game over.

"
Banga65 wrote:

I wonder why we go for over 90% crit with this. The dot can't crit afaik, do we only rely on the initial hit?

That was made on the expectation that hit will be the main focus, this is subject to change.

"
Dunno207 wrote:
Following, want to run this at league start.

Rad!

"
Texans1231 wrote:
Looking forward to this as well! I followed your Reave guide awhile back and really enjoyed it. I missed the last 2 leagues, but wanted to come back for Ultimatum.

While it is always a slight risk when league starting a new skill, I also trust the content you put out and at least offering suggestions if we get stuck. I plan on League starting this along with you and look forward to seeing where it takes us!

Nice to hear that! This is my first league in a long time when I'm not starting with my Reave, I still would if it wasn't for Reap.

As always :P
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Isn't the Physical Damage Leech mod on rings an old delve mod? Because I can't find it anymore on Craft of Exile. So without leech on ring, for a league start how we would deal with the life loss?

I was trying to see a another way to leech, only found Doryani's Invitation belt (may be a good league start unique to use) and phys leech on amulet.
"
Paruz wrote:
Isn't the Physical Damage Leech mod on rings an old delve mod? Because I can't find it anymore on Craft of Exile. So without leech on ring, for a league start how we would deal with the life loss?

I was trying to see a another way to leech, only found Doryani's Invitation belt (may be a good league start unique to use) and phys leech on amulet.

Not sure, they seem to be quite prevalent in Ritual right now but the mods also exists on Hunter & Elder amulets.
I'll definitely be doing this. Thankfully with a shadow start its easy to switch off if it ends up being a new skill trap. What would be the ideal leveling skill/build (pre 28 ofc). Haven't played anything phys in... years.
Thanks!

E: EK seems pretty dam strong
Last edited by gtkingsley1 on Apr 12, 2021, 10:35:09 PM
Just another thing that I have concerns over.

The health cost associated with the skill.
We are gonna need pog leech and regen to maintain high cast speed.
If the skill costs a measily 200hp. 5 Casts against a boss could see us hitting 400+ HP.

Might be worth investing in a stone golem.

"
gtkingsley1 wrote:
I'll definitely be doing this. Thankfully with a shadow start its easy to switch off if it ends up being a new skill trap. What would be the ideal leveling skill/build (pre 28 ofc). Haven't played anything phys in... years.
Thanks!

E: EK seems pretty dam strong

The class isn't set in stone either, it all depends what the PoBs on the patch day show (:

"
Sparhawk87 wrote:
Just another thing that I have concerns over.

The health cost associated with the skill.
We are gonna need pog leech and regen to maintain high cast speed.
If the skill costs a measily 200hp. 5 Casts against a boss could see us hitting 400+ HP.

Might be worth investing in a stone golem.

There is regen + enduring cry + flasks + leech.
I very much doubt this will be an issue.
Stone golem is not worth it for almost any non-golem specialized build because of constant recasts, 1 passive point worth of regen and chain hits.
Thank you for doing Reap guide!
Choosed it for my league starter

Really hope you'll make a budget version too, not only for 2 mirrors)
Do you think it can kill all high lvl content?
What are your plans regarding starter skills, if Reap ends up being somewhat late-game?
looks interesting! I'll keep an eye around here after patch notes :) thanks for your time!
"
There are a small number of new passive clusters on the Passive Skill Tree for generic physical damage, as well as Physical Damage over Time Multiplier to better support the new skills. Certain sources of Bleeding Damage and Damage over time Multiplier for Bleeding have been changed to Physical Damage over Time to let them apply to Corrupted Blood and the new Reap and Exsanguinate skills. These include The Gladiator's Gratuitous Violence passive and the Ascendant's Gladiator notable. Not all bleed related passives and modifiers on items have been changed, so a full Bleed invested build and a build using both Bleeding and Corrupted Blood won't always look the same.

Interesting stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info