[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Nevzat wrote:
Rory also said that there will be some phys DOT nodes added to the trees. Hopefully they put some near the assassin rather than all towards marauder/duelist.

Very interesting! I didn't watch the stream fully.

Updated PoB.
Managed to steal 2M DPS more for the build which will definitely translate over in any way.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Just to note, I think in the video the spell casts twice.

I'm assuming since we don't know the mechanics of the spell yet, but Spell Echo feels like it could be very beneficial to run here.

Also, wouldn't Ethereal Knives be a good placeholder skill as well?
Last edited by Sparhawk87 on Apr 10, 2021, 4:50:29 PM
"
Sparhawk87 wrote:
Just to note, I think in the video the spell casts twice.

I'm assuming since we don't know the mechanics of the spell yet, but Spell Echo feels like it could be very beneficial to run here.

Also, wouldn't Ethereal Knives be a good placeholder skill as well?

Very plausible!

It's a projectile so it has an additional tag.
Blade Blast might be fine though.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
i can't wait to see these gems at 20/20 next week

im more interested in the DoT aspect of these new skills, but yeah given some of the gem info its looking like hits is going to be the way to go

for reap at least
Last edited by xMustard on Apr 10, 2021, 5:57:13 PM
Considering running this but due to limited time I want to ask how well you think this will scale into the endgame?

I feel like explode chest is the logical upgrade form a Kaom's heart but where do you go from there since you have another 6L to work with. What would you recommend in this situation?
"
xMustard wrote:
i can't wait to see these gems at 20/20 next week

im more interested in the DoT aspect of these new skills, but yeah given some of the gem info its looking like hits is going to be the way to go

for reap at least

Would be a lot easier to decide if it was single type but it isn't :P

Will have to wait and see!

"
Kemdo_ wrote:
Considering running this but due to limited time I want to ask how well you think this will scale into the endgame?

I feel like explode chest is the logical upgrade form a Kaom's heart but where do you go from there since you have another 6L to work with. What would you recommend in this situation?

If there are no patch notes, nobody will be able to tell.

Kaom is just a cheap starting option.
Imo going a rare to explodie would be the way to go.

Koams is nice for the EHP, but you can use the chest for utilities, such as a movement skill, a golem, portal or anything really.

I think the staff is going to be the hardest to get at league start though :/
With as much health as well as the large amount of leech, what do you think about Petrified Blood as a defensive option?
"
yoshimtu wrote:
With as much health as well as the large amount of leech, what do you think about Petrified Blood as a defensive option?

No, Petrified Blood is probably a good option for builds that are able to have a lot of flat regen or permanent +100% effect life flasks.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
yoshimtu wrote:

No, Petrified Blood is probably a good option for builds that are able to have a lot of flat regen or permanent +100% effect life flasks.

Got it, really looking forward to what you do with this once patch notes comes out, Reap seems like a lot of fun and what you have so far looks good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info