[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Just a quick thing that will most likely become core.

Put it in your weapon swap.
I use Y for swap, T to throw traps - 2 seconds for max charges at all bosses before the start.

This setup allows max power charges for bosses. You can charge them up before the phase starts or before entering the room.
Much worth it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
For the militant Faith jewel if you can only get 1 of the modifiers that you suggest which one should i focus on? Ele Res or The speed. Obviously the 3rd option is to sit and wait for one to pop up and or get it off the ground. Ty
"
Dazedfps wrote:
For the militant Faith jewel if you can only get 1 of the modifiers that you suggest which one should i focus on? Ele Res or The speed. Obviously the 3rd option is to sit and wait for one to pop up and or get it off the ground. Ty

Area damage and res seem to be the best options.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Would appreciate some feedback on my current setup/gear.

Able to do most maps and bosses very quickly... but still struggling with ultimatums and some one shots, the health spikes are so scary with instant leech.

1) Is the boot enchant useful?

2) is a CDWT-IC-INC duration a better idea then the BL set up?

thank you for the great build!!!
So i recently got my hands on
and i want to use it in this build but i guess it would be a waste to not use empower here what could be changed then controlled destructon?
Loving this build so far, thanks for putting this together. Super clear upgrade paths and this is my second build of the league so going to keep reinvesting heaps of currency into it.

Was just wondering, how is this build for end-game bossing? Sirus/Shaper etc?

Any tips on improving the single-target? I've found with the +1 Blood Charges it's going good in red maps. Cheers & thanks again!
"
solemf wrote:
Would appreciate some feedback on my current setup/gear.

Able to do most maps and bosses very quickly... but still struggling with ultimatums and some one shots, the health spikes are so scary with instant leech.

1) Is the boot enchant useful?

2) is a CDWT-IC-INC duration a better idea then the BL set up?

thank you for the great build!!!

Boot enchants generally aren't worth it due to them being annoying to farm.

Better, no but it might fit into the build with some changes.

"
TwardykorPL wrote:
So i recently got my hands on
and i want to use it in this build but i guess it would be a waste to not use empower here what could be changed then controlled destructon?

Yea, I might use one myself and report back :P

"
fxvwlf wrote:
Loving this build so far, thanks for putting this together. Super clear upgrade paths and this is my second build of the league so going to keep reinvesting heaps of currency into it.

Was just wondering, how is this build for end-game bossing? Sirus/Shaper etc?

Any tips on improving the single-target? I've found with the +1 Blood Charges it's going good in red maps. Cheers & thanks again!

in general the normal build kills all bosses with no problems as you can see from T16 100% videos. If it can kill Omniphobia there, then Sirus won't be an issue.

I'm currently working on a one-shot version of the build.
Atm it instakills Shaper but doesn't kill instakill Sirus 8 yet, needs 3 seconds - not enough investment yet.
Hi Kiss_Me_Quick, what's the situation with gloves? We should still go for acuties by default? Vixen's seem interesting
I watch your videos 100% Delirium, you can run very well @ 1440p, I'm just curious about your pc's configuration. The performance here is very unfortunate.
Yo Kiss_Me,

Where are you getting this 11mil dps from? The POB you provided gets around 2mil and when I import your character I can't get it over 4mil.

What am I doing wrong here? Or did I miss something. Relevant images are below.

Thanks

Image 1
Spoiler
(This is what I'm referring to)

Image 2
Spoiler
This is your import)
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info