[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
dablack wrote:
I struggle a little getting a good 2nd Ring with Physical Damaged leeched as life.

You write it is a delve drop or fossile craft? Which fossiles? I dont find any information about it on poedb or craft of exile.

Might actually not be a fossil craft anymore. You can use amulet as a substitute until you find a ring. I think 30 res + crafted life is good enough for a physical damage leech ring.

Yeah seems like!

What Kind of Amu are you talking about? and how to craft it?

Crafing for Ring could be 0,2% physical damage leeched as life as factured mod...
"
dablack wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
dablack wrote:
I struggle a little getting a good 2nd Ring with Physical Damaged leeched as life.

You write it is a delve drop or fossile craft? Which fossiles? I dont find any information about it on poedb or craft of exile.

Might actually not be a fossil craft anymore. You can use amulet as a substitute until you find a ring. I think 30 res + crafted life is good enough for a physical damage leech ring.

Yeah seems like!

What Kind of Amu are you talking about? and how to craft it?

Crafing for Ring could be 0,2% physical damage leeched as life as factured mod...

Elder & Hunter amulets starting from quite early ilvls. You can find them for 20C on trade.

Any amount of physical damage leech is fine.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
i realy like the build so far, one of the only problems for me is Stuns, how did you counter Stun / Stunlock?
Thoughts on this alternative starting route? Saves 2 skill points. I thought phys dmg wasn't that important so I thought this could work.

I feel like am at a standstil. Feel like I am dying quite frequently, and lacking in damage for conquerors etc.. Not really sure what I should prio for upgradeing. Or what I am doing wrong.

What I do know is: New ring for life, one more level for another socket. And some general upgrades for more life. Apart from that I am not quite sure what else I am lacking. Maybe I am just bad.
"
Luigo wrote:
Thoughts on this alternative starting route? Saves 2 skill points. I thought phys dmg wasn't that important so I thought this could work.

Yeah, this is a good idea! The phys is fine and with Atziri's Promise it was even better but at level 90+ it's better to get the extra 2 points to life or greater damage points.

"
dablack wrote:
i realy like the build so far, one of the only problems for me is Stuns, how did you counter Stun / Stunlock?

Finish Mr. Krabs pantheon.

"
Alex_Elohim wrote:
I feel like am at a standstil. Feel like I am dying quite frequently, and lacking in damage for conquerors etc.. Not really sure what I should prio for upgradeing. Or what I am doing wrong.

What I do know is: New ring for life, one more level for another socket. And some general upgrades for more life. Apart from that I am not quite sure what else I am lacking. Maybe I am just bad.

Use concentrated effect for conquerors and don't forget to buff yourself up seconds before the fight begins while not wasting your leashes on bad timing.

I personally had no problem with them at any time and never did their mechanics.

Do you move all the time?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"
Alex_Elohim wrote:

Use concentrated effect for conquerors and don't forget to buff yourself up seconds before the fight begins while not wasting your leashes on bad timing.

I personally had no problem with them at any time and never did their mechanics.

Do you move all the time?

I do move all the time, but what I meant by dying is just in Ultiamtums, and that's on me.

Though what gem do i replace for conc effect, since I don't have awa spell cascade? Also not really feeling the tankiness with rumi's and using sulphur. I feel more tanky with both the evasion flasks.

Also the annoint section is wrong you put essence and not vitality extract, correct me if im wrong though.
Last edited by Alex_Elohim on Apr 29, 2021, 5:05:22 PM
Hello author. I just wonder is this Reap gem working good with craft physical-crit dual claw?
"
Alex_Elohim wrote:

I do move all the time, but what I meant by dying is just in Ultiamtums, and that's on me.

Though what gem do i replace for conc effect, since I don't have awa spell cascade? Also not really feeling the tankiness with rumi's and using sulphur. I feel more tanky with both the evasion flasks.

Also the annoint section is wrong you put essence and not vitality extract, correct me if im wrong though.

Cruelty is the way to go before that.

Evasion flasks work fine before T16, after that they're a wasted slot.

Yeah, I've fixed it (:
"
Hello author. I just wonder is this Reap gem working good with craft physical-crit dual claw?

Reap is a spell, you don't use your weapon to attack with it.

Weapons give damage only to your skills that attack with the weapons unless stated otherwise - if you don't swing with them, you don't get the damage bonuses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info