[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Alex_Elohim wrote:

I do move all the time, but what I meant by dying is just in Ultiamtums, and that's on me.

Though what gem do i replace for conc effect, since I don't have awa spell cascade? Also not really feeling the tankiness with rumi's and using sulphur. I feel more tanky with both the evasion flasks.

Also the annoint section is wrong you put essence and not vitality extract, correct me if im wrong though.

Cruelty is the way to go before that.

Evasion flasks work fine before T16, after that they're a wasted slot.

Yeah, I've fixed it (:

Ah I meant what gem do i swap for conc effect when doing bosses, such as swapping spell casc for conc effect. That is when I am at the conq or sirus etc..

Ok I see good, to know about the flasks that they do work until T16.
2 questions:

How exactly is the play style of the build? I don't quite get it from your brief section. I can only cast every few seconds? And do I need to use the brands?

Where is the Pob?
What in God's name is the purpose of the 3-linked level 1 Ball Lightning?? Shock?? You use Skitterbots for that, no?
"
Khornet7 wrote:
What in God's name is the purpose of the 3-linked level 1 Ball Lightning?? Shock?? You use Skitterbots for that, no?

Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Khornet7 wrote:

Oh I see. Stacking more heal with life on spell hit. Clever, but not sure if worth 3 sockets. Then again, nothing else more clever to put in there. This is a very low-socket build considering the Kaom's.

I see you've also ditched Pride in favor of HoP. May I also ask why cling to Skitterbots? Is the 18% damage increase from shock really worth it?
"
Khornet7 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Khornet7 wrote:

Oh I see. Stacking more heal with life on spell hit. Clever, but not sure if worth 3 sockets. Then again, nothing else more clever to put in there. This is a very low-socket build considering the Kaom's.

I see you've also ditched Pride in favor of HoP. May I also ask why cling to Skitterbots? Is the 18% damage increase from shock really worth it?

What is your suggest to replace those 3 sockets set up, Pride and skitterbots ?
I have spend over 20 essence of woe as of this writing.. Is this really the best way to acquire the staff?? I am close to a meltdown :'(

Also, there are very big difference in the POB and the written guide here on the forum. Which one is the most updated?

AND the gem links make no sense... Since we are running a koams, there arent enough slots for all the links in your guide??
Last edited by magnusbard on May 1, 2021, 3:18:21 PM
If some of you want I currently am wearing a pretty nuts boss killer setup which instakills Shaper and Sirus.

With a proper chest, max gems and Bottled Faith it's around 100M - 150M DPS bursts.

EDIT: Scrapped it, too squishy for everything : >
Still made a stronger boss killing version of the build.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 2, 2021, 4:35:20 PM
road to 97 and still loving the build and playstyle + lots of stuff to upgrade :)
ign: CycloneThatBitch
"
fiYah_82 wrote:
road to 97 and still loving the build and playstyle + lots of stuff to upgrade :)

Neat :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info