3.13.2 Patch Notes

Crashed to windows twice since patch... never crashed before...
I'm trying to get into the game in 20 minutes, it's just the login screen ... anyone else like that? does anyone know how to solve?
Same here.

Crashed back to windows even before login screen appears.

Been trying to uninstall and reinstall, didn't work.
Also Crashing and now my ping went from 50-70 to 205 in Brasil servers.
much worse than before :/
at this point i dont think you know where is the problem :rip next league:
I switched to Vulkan this league to be able to run Delirium (it was impossible) but now having to switch back to DX as i'm having numerous 1-3 second freezes and texture pop-in immediately after the patch. FPS is better with Vulkan but the freezes, especially during Ritual and Boss encounters on every single map, kills it. Aside from that FPS seems slightly improved.

This is with 32 gigs of RAM, 4790K and a 2070 Super on an SSD, if that matters.
Last edited by awave on Apr 6, 2021, 2:08:33 AM
"
awave wrote:
I switched to Vulkan this league to be able to run Delirium (it was impossible) but now having to switch back to DX as i'm having numerous 1-3 second freezes and texture pop-in immediately after the patch. FPS is better with Vulkan but the freezes, especially during Ritual and Boss encounters on every single map, kills it. Aside from that FPS seems slightly improved.

It just the lag due to the game is rebuilding shadercache library....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
awave wrote:

It just the lag due to the game is rebuilding shadercache library....

DX is running fine. Vulkan is not.
Last edited by awave on Apr 6, 2021, 2:25:57 AM
game gets better and better <3 GGG
Bad Seed
Patch made me freeze loads whilst using Vulkan. DX11 fps is still terrible (actually get like 30fps with DX11 and 100+ with Vulkan)

Died to a freeze at lvl98 (84%) so I guess I'm not going to bother pushing for 100 now (and not going for 36 challenges as a result).

With exception of the hard crashes that mean you cannot close the client or restart your PC without turning it off at the wall (reported many many months ago by many many people that still isn't fixed just GGG saying "use dx11") I have actually found performance to be much better overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info