3.13.2 Patch Notes

RIP imexile's GDQ run.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
k den
Appreciate the patch! Will anything in this address the frequent crashes and random closes to desktop that still occur?
when is this patch coming out for Steam users?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
when is this patch coming out for Steam users?

After the stream i guess.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 5, 2021, 9:13:37 PM
typical GGG......doesn't give a flying fuck about what their community is doing, or wants.

sigh
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
And it is 1.7GB in Steam....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hopefully this will fix some of the performance issues I've had with this league. Especially when there are beyond portals, that just immediately tanks performance. Going from 120fps to 20-40fps at most times during heavy maps is fairly jarring.
"
typical GGG......doesn't give a flying fuck about what their community is doing, or wants.

sigh

Typical whiner. Doesn't check his facts before having a cry. ImExiles run was finished before the patch.
1.7G lol is that 3.14 patch aswell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info